Trade with 10,000 naira Bonus Capital on 7BFOREX (NIGERIANS ONLY)

Victorial

If you know me very well, you will know I trade on FBS as my Display picture depicts. Here is another broker that will give you a free bonus capital upon verification. Like FBS, you need to register and get verified with some documents before you can be given.

7bForex is given out 10,000 to Nigerians opening their first account with them a chance to make more money. Like FBS, the verification can be difficult as you need to upload proper documentation.
Things required to get verified
1. A valid national Identity Card
2. Your email address
3. Your passport photograph (you need to snap with the identity card you upload to get this stage clarified.
4. Your bank statement or nepa bills containing your addesss: This is required to verify your proof of residence.
5. Your phone number

I know it can be difficult to get some of these things but it really worth the effort. I shall be explaining the cons and prons in my next threads. I guess you are already benefiting from the FBS bonus.

E

eldavis

Sounds nice but don't you need a specific amount of money to open the account before you get the ten thousand naira? Or can one open the account for free once they provide these documents? If It's free, after trading with the given ten thousand naira, can one make withdrawals of the profit gotten from it?

Kingstone

Wow. I keep enjoying your threads on Forex trading. You must be fully into it as you are familiar with the brokers who give free money to start trading. One of the things I face now is capital. I think I will definitely make do with it but there are many questions to be answered. Some of them have been asked by the previous poster. How do we make the withdrawal? I know you will come and explain what to do in the next thread.