Trading Discussion Traders need the right knowledge, skills, and a good broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To be successful in the market, traders need the right knowledge, skills, and a good broker. To find a good broker, traders should look at the aspects such as liquidity providers, spreads, regulation, order execution speed, and customer support. I learned knowledge from Eurotrader materials and learned skills from demo practice. This broker also gives fx, shares, cryptos, indices, commodities, metals- trading services, and much more.

Robson Dey

When anyone wants to start a online trading, he has to choose a broker for better guideline. Not only newcomers, Old investors also has to choose a broker so that they can easily operate their trade.It is difficult to choose the best broker from so many brokers in the market. Making profit will be difficult with wrong broker.
When I was searching a broker for me, I researched so many brokers in the market. Every broker has some lacking. But finally I found Forex4you, which has tight spreads, dynamic leverage and seamless deposit or withdrawals. It also provides the demo account facility for the newcomer to understand the market. For all these facilities I am working with this broker.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't only list what a good and successful need but you listed the in the order that they are needed. A good trader must undergo a serious tradingronhsbe the right knowledge and skill that will make him trade successfully. Also, there must be broker that will be given him advice.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I know about trading is that if you are really interested to succeed as a trader then you have to understand the strategies that will be suitable for you as a trader you need to have a strategy that can give you at least 85% accuracy of success because that will be the most important thing. Below that will end up in Lost almost all the time.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Successful trading is all about good analysis and controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Setho

VIP Contributor
When it comes to forex trading every bit of information and help that you will need to succeed matters a lot. This is why it is always advisable that you should take out your time to choose the right broker, the right strategy that you think will be enough for you to make money.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think traders truly need the right skill to learn trading , because with the right skill there are more possibilities of you making more gain from the market , the forex market comes with so much volatility and you need to know that and get prepared for it before carrying out trades

JoeSeki

A lot of things together make a successful trader and none of them can outweigh the other ones. Right knowledge helps traders understand what is happening in the market. Their skills help them take advantage of the particular market situation. At the same time, a good broker can help you with speedy execution.
If I had no knowledge, I would have not been able to determine that scalping is the best trading strategy for me and in which market situation; it will work best for me. I wouldn’t even have known what impact a broker’s features can have on my trades. Like how a low spread broker like finprotrading is a must for scalping. It finally all comes down to the knowledge you have about the market and the experience you eventually gain.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Majority of the traders lose in Forex due to the lack of trading knowledge and analytical knowledge too. Forex is a great profession for students who can trade Forex as a part time or full-time profession. It’s a good source of earning for them. You can trade with FXOpulence, a secure broker, with only $100 investment. Their indices1000 is the best trading instrument for synthetic indices traders.

FinTrader

I agree. Just having good knowledge does not mean that you will be able to make money on Forex. You can be able to trade profitably, but if you come across an unfair broker, you will never be able to withdraw your earned money. For me, along with trading experience, it is also important that the broker provides high-quality trading conditions, ensures high speed of execution in trades and quickly withdraws profits. That's why I chose fxopen for trading.