Trading Discussion Traders should not invest all

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In forex, new traders should not invest all of their money at first which they do. They eventually lose all their money due to their emotions. My broker Eurotrader, has given me the best guide to controlling my emotions in the market. My broker also offers several services such as high leverage, good trading platforms, and low spreads.

Investing all ones money in forex can be very risky mostly when one has little or no knowledge about the systems and operations of the system. It would be better to start with an amount one is ready to lose. So that one can learn better before investing a large sum, because it is not wise to trade consistently with a small amount in thr forex market. The market can be very risky as no one can predict everything that will happen in the system.

A qualified forex trader will understand how to trade and how to invest successfully ,sometimes it is always advisable that we do not risk more than 10% of our overall portfolio since the market is completely unpredictable, although I don't really have interest in forex trading but most of the time I prefer cryptocurrency because it is always the most suitable one for me since you have the ability to hold your coin even when there is is a serious drop in the price, and also I would like to advise people not to use high leverage is in their trading until they master the art of trading safely.

This is true and I'm a living witness, when I first started out in forex I invested all of my money, $50 at that time and I suffered what they call beginners luck, I was able to grow it to $115, then the down spiral started I began to lose non stop, it was really depressing and saddening.

I kept on trading hoping I'll be back on form but alas, I lost all of it, it was like a dream when it happened.

That's when I started looking for help I met my mentor which is the best thing that happened to me.

Since forex can be a highly risky market, traders need to invest small and invest money which they can lose. Starting small has some benefits. While trading with a small capital, traders should focus on winning consistent wins. This will help traders to develop a workable trading strategy and gain confidence, which will help them to win big trades in future.

Newbie traders earn efficiency in market rules and practice more and more. A good broker provides pure guidelines of trading. FXOpulence offers a technical errors free platform, narrow trading spread and advanced technology.

Forex beginners should spend their time learning to trade using a demo account until they are truly confident in their profitable trading abilities. If you haven't found a trading strategy with a high win rate, keep learning to use a demo account, because if you force yourself to trade on a real account, usually the results will fail, because real account trading involves more emotions or trading psychology. You can try a free FXOpen ECN demo account using MT4, or the Ticktrader platform.