Trading Discussion Traders with positive expectations

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a business that is influenced by many factors, so knowledge and learning are inevitable. For traders to survive, they need a trading system with positive expectations. So, first, learn how to make a profitable trading, which I learned from the educational materials of the broker Eurotrader. It also gives tight spread, easy and fast account opening, and many more.

Of course forex traders must understand how the forex market works, be confident, and also have to be patient. Don't expect too much to get big profits. and keep in mind for novice forex traders is not to trade with capital that is too large,. because the risk will be even greater.

Forex trading is addictive for individuals particularly for new traders despite the fact that it is troublesome. Forex trading addicts are vigorous and drained; they don't give themselves true blue time off among trades and this endeavors to keep them in a never-ending cycle of over-trading and over-separating. My suggestion is to do not make it a addiction. Learn how to trade in a relax mood. I am trading with Eurotrader broker. It presents to 0.0 pip spreads. It similarly have Zero deposit and withdrawal charges, low spread and some more.

I don't really understand most of this your write-up, does it really mean that if people are trading with euro trader according to you that there will be able to make money in forex trading even without having a good understanding of how to predict the volatile market ? I don't really know if this is so , you have to explain it better to our understanding.

Payment method really matters for me , because before choosing any broker that I would work with , I would first check if the payment option the broker is recommending is acceptable before making any decision on making that particular trade , because it's important to note something like that I think