Trading Discussion Trades need to be a stable and profitable trader

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
In the forex market, traders must be aware of all market conditions, know how to deal with unexpected market conditions, and have the right capital. So, the trader needs experience for doing this. The demo account is the best way to gain free experience from the market. Also, plus point is that many brokers like Eurotrader offer it for free.

Ray Martinez

Any successful trader will tell that traders must build a good trading plan and follow it. No one can trade for long time without a trading plan. Traders should develop a FX strategy and test it thoroughly. Make an adjustment if needed. Then repeat it until it generates heathy profit. My broker Forex4you provide demo account where I can easily test my trading strategy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is the reason why I always advise people to learn forex trading very well before trying to put your money into it. the main reason a lot of people lose is not because they want to lose but because they do not have the knowledge and understanding of how to make consistent profit from it. if you understand how it works perfectly then you will probably know when the market is favourable and when it is not favorable at least 70% of the time.