Trading requires substantial study

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trading requires a substantial study of technical and fundamental analysis of the market, correct and timely setting of indicators, and the ability to analyze independently the behavior of the quotes. Eurotrader, as a leading broker of forex trading, helps traders to learn and teach these skills. My broker is top-notch, professional, and reliable, with a world-class trading platform, offering unrivaled service and support, and a wide range of features.

When it comes to making money, no matter the kind of business we do, they all requires a certain level of skills to be able to achieve your goal of making money. People just rush into various business without any skill set or with even the mind of learning how it works, they assume it's that easy. To earn well from trading, there are series of courses you need to equip yourself in and honestly the learning never ends.

@eldavis

That’s true! That is because people are fascinated about the idea of making money and assume that it will give them quick rewards. However, in reality, it is not true. Whether it is forex or any other business, you need to be persistent and keep on learning. In a market like forex where your knowledge directly impacts your rewards, learning and backtesting are two things you can’t run away from.

There are usually a lot of people who are trading Forex actively and I thought you cannot be able to fully predict how the market is going to go because so many things are going to be put into consideration. This is why I am of the opinion that the first thing you should do if you have decided to try trading is that you should seek education especially from people who have been successful in it before. Signing up for mentorship programs or also watching videos on YouTube as well as books is going to build your emotion as well as your techniques.

When it comes to making money, no matter the kind of business we do, they all requires a certain level of skills to be able to achieve your goal of making money. People just rush into various business without any skill set or with even the mind of learning how it works, they assume it's that easy. To earn well from trading, there are series of courses you need to equip yourself in and honestly the learning never ends.
Couldn’t have said it better. Learning is indeed very important if someone wants to become successful at forex trading, but I also think training has a major part to play. Ideally, a trader should learn the concepts and implement them in a demo trading account.

Forex trading is an addiction for many people, especially new traders. Forex trading addicts are energetic and exhausted. They don't have the time to take a break from trades, and this makes it difficult for them to stay in an endless cycle of over-trading or over-separating. I suggest that you don't make it an addiction. You can learn how to trade in relaxation mode. I trade with Eurotrader broker. It offers spreads of 0.0 pip. You also get zero withdrawal and deposit charges and a low spread.

Trading whether online or offline is a very serious business and should be taken as such, I for one believe that what ever is worth doing is what doing well. And this is how I will handle both online and offline trading. But since our focus is online trading of forex and digital currencies in general, then I will say we apply caution as th I market is highly volatile, and it is not controlled by anybody in particular but the forces of demand and supply and also other things which are beyond the human control in somany circumstance.

This is market anyone should not just step into without having a proper understanding of, because it requires alot of study and infact in this market learning never comes to an end. There is nothing like been a professional because I have seen where somany times professional in the field make a prediction and eventually it doesn't play out as predicted.

Some people are even rushing into the market without knowing a thing or two of how it operate, they rush into the market because of what they must have read somewhere or heard from someone somewhere which is not always true.