Trading Discussion Trading requires skill and knowledge

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a risky trading market. Trading requires skill and knowledge. But before the actual trading, the trader needs to know about the risks associated with the trading. I learned proper trading from the free educational material of the broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers various trading services such as a quick id authentication process.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, Trading requires skills that's straight up.

Before I went for forex training, I always fail my trades and you know how emotional it gets when you lose your hard earned money in the markets and almost all the time the lose will be huge it'll wipe up the whole account.

But after finishing the training I can see how drastic my trading has changed because I now take calculated risks and even though I scalp I have pre determined stop, that I always hedge against whenever I'm in red.

And also, we need patience, we need to wait for moves to happen and wait for correct signal before we execute the trade and patience itself is a skill worth learning as it spans ahead of forex to all facets of our lives.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is not that risky as people think but it requires a lot of training and skills before we can master the techniques.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Acquiring knowledge is very important. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is particularly worth a lot of people did not spend the time to learn before trying to make money from the forex market and then end up losing everything they invested. The most important thing in the forex market is the amount of information that you have on the ability for you to be able to derive a strategy of your own. You should always try to know fundamentals like latest news that is likely to send the market in a particular direction and also have to be able to utilise the right risk management tools to save your funds .