Trading the U.S. Dollar

Preacher

The U.S. Dollar is rising and rising. Right now is a good time to invest in Forex if your into that. This is only my opinion as I am not a financial advisor.

Kingstone

Are you saying we should buy USD or trade all currency pairs with USD? I am a forex trader and I believe you are right. The USD is rising and that was why I almost lost some money last night as I sold a pair with USD. I heard the news that came out said that the USD rose and it affected all currency pairs.

I hate the fact that you have to trade in the direction of the news.

Asahi

Verified member
Traders nowadays nurture an inclination of trading on real account without obtaining efficiency. It’s the first and foremost mistake they mostly commit. So, to brighten a trader’s trading career, he must develop himself before starting live trading. Eurotrader broker offers traders three different types of accounts that enable traders to make portfolio easily. Besides so, they also offer free demo account for traders.

FXOchartist

Verified member
In forex trading we can trade USD currency in pair like GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY and more, usually when USD strengthening to another currency will occurs in all currency, however average price move can be vary, and not always working like that. So when trading USD we also need to understand character of each pairs, included average movement, volatility also the market behaviour.

One advantage trading USD pair usually has low spread, like EURUSD in FXOpen start with 0.0 spread even possible get negative spread.