Trading Discussion Trading with high leverage

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trading with high leverage is Indeed very risky. Emotion is also dangerous for using high leverage. Without controlling emotions, traders can lose everything in the trading market. In my case, I learned to control emotions with the help of the educational resources of the broker Eurotrader. The broker also offers 5 types account including swap-free account and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For a beginner like me, my mentor told me that it is not that good to be trading at high leverage. He told me that greedy is one of the things that do make some people to trade with high leverage. They want to make more money than what they are meant to make.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For a beginner like me, my mentor told me that it is not that good to be trading at high leverage. He told me that greedy is one of the things that do make some people to trade with high leverage. They want to make more money than what they are meant to make.
What your mentor was trying to tell you was actually one of the best thing and he was just trying to help you so that you minimise your losses, in fact if you're just new into trading you should not just trade with high leverage and not more than x five. just be an expert in it first.

Ray Martinez

In the forex market, real success depends on how consistent you are to make a profit. It is hard. Traders need to work hard to achieve consistently in profit. Many traders give up half way. But those who keep that will become successful in forex trading. I am trading with Forex4you for almost 4 years. They give me the best guide to make a consistent profit and survive in the market that long.

Setho

VIP Contributor
What makes a lot of people to over leverage their position is either because they are too confident all because of just greed. You should be disciplined enough to know when you should stop even if you are making insane profit and the market is going your way. You should not use any leverage more than 10.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I can't withstand seeing my asset drop so much I think this is one of the reason I don't like making use of high leverage when trading so that I won't make too much loss when trading ,I will first use little trade to make little gains both at the beginning and at the end