Traits to imbibe as a visionary business leader

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having and leading in a business needs one with great visions. This is for a business that the leader is gaming for sustainability and for long term. You need to know what traits to have and execute as visionary leader.This is where you start your practice as a leader who wants success of the business.

Below are the traits to imbibe

Be Self created
Be one that have the confidence to create something out of nothing. You are having the vision you have to run with it and seeing success already as a visionary leader.

Be an innovator and delegator
This is bringing in all the uniqueness and creativity in you. You can turn wood into gold. You delegate the duties and see to it that they have been carried out to the end.

Be a Great learner
This is creating learning opportunities for yourself and others. You learn daily as you have high expectations for your business and you recognize natural talent to tap for the growth of the business

Add yours

Etini

Valued Contributor
Being a good leader is a function of so many variables. It requires an ability to listen and interact with people. It also involves the ability to point people in a direction and motivate them to walk in that direction. Leading a business also requires that you lead yourself first. You have to be disciplined and focused. It is easy for subordinates to follow the oath of the leader.

A business leader never let's his/ her pains and frustration in business out so that it would not weaken the people that look up to him for motivation and encouragement. One day after we have made massive losses in business, my boss just told everyone it is okay and left home. I visited him at home. I expected to see him in a sober mode but he was all smiling. Today, he is doing very well. That is the character of great business leaders.