Trendri as a training ground to become a better writer

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Trendri is a really great paid to post forum to be active in. It has given us a great opportunity to make some extra cash just from being active forum posters. It is not a hard thing to write and earn. However, most people don’t like that they have to type really long posts in order to earn well here. But personally, I view it as a blessing in disguise for a person who loves writing like me.

For writers, Trendri is not so bad even if you have to type long posts. This is because it gives you a training ground to get used to making long posts. Especially if you are training to be an article writer or wish to have your own blog someday. You can start training yourself here by writing long posts as often as you can.

A good article writer is one who does extensive research before writing down what they learn using their own words. That is what you can train yourself to do here in Trendri. You do research about a certain topic then once you understand it well, you write about it and post here. With time, you become a better writer.
Of which as you train, you also get the chance to earn some extra cash here.

So it does not hurt at all to be active in Trendri. As long as you are intentional about what you are doing here and not just doing it for the money. You get to hit two birds with one stone; train to be a better writer and earn some money at the same time.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have made some cool cash on Trendri, therefore, I care about the sustainability of this paid-to-post site. I have been using this site for more than a year. It was paying 5.5 cents per topic in the beginning and later increased the pay rate to 12 cents (if you wrote 200 words). Maybe the site was paying more than it was earning, therefore, the pay rate was slashed. Perhaps, the management understands cutting the pay rate and even the post limit will discourage serious content creators. I have published more than 3700 posts here. You can imagine how many words I have published on the site. The best thing about Trendri is you can work just with your phone, you don’t even need a computer. I did not start paid posting through Trendri, however, I improved my writing and built up my confidence by posting on forum sites. Before I started posting here, I had already created more than 5000 posts on other forums

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Trendri actually helped it's members to write proper posts, which trained members to post everywhere. Other PTP forums even increased word/ character limit of earning, Trendri trained members did not complain, and give their best for the eligibility to earn at every platform.