Trust wallet error on all accounts

Victorial

Did you notice what happened yesterday if you are a regular Trust wallet user? I was operating on my account trying to add a custom token for an airdrop. After adding it to my wallet, I noticed an immediate surge in the prices of the coins in the wallet. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Smart chain, Shiba Inu, Dogecoin, and others all gained value. I became more surprised when the values of the airdrops I got rose. I used to earn the KIN token also. The value also rose exponentially.

Immediately, I went to check my Binance account and noticed that the values of the coins are not the same. I was at peace and realized that there must have been some errors somewhere by the app. It lasted for like 30 minutes before it corrected itself.

This must have caused some panic in the heart and minds of people who have stored their life savings in their wallets. It was feeling like Trust wallet was about to be hacked but I was glad it was a system malfunction or so they said.

How would you feel right now if Trust wallet is hacked? Would you still invest in crypto coins?

sindint7

I saw that one on Trust Wallet and I got worried a bit :confused:. If the hacking happens I would be frustrated.
I think to store the coins in the crypto cold storage is a safer option.

Victorial

I saw that one on Trust Wallet and I got worried a bit :confused:. If the hacking happens I would be frustrated.
I think to store the coins in the crypto cold storage is a safer option.
I guess that will be the only safest option right now. I was not scared though cos I had nothing inside my Trust wallet. I only use it often for collecting airdrops. I had to immediately check my Binance wallet to see if the coins were not affected and I was happy they didn't. Things could have gone south by now