Trust Wallet

AbrhamT2021

Currently, I am using trust wallet I believe that it is stable handles all sorts of coins available out there, you can add custom tokens as much as you want also the Dapps is good so I strongly suggest every one to try it out

Kingstone

Trust wallet has been on for years and the features are not new to me. I had to make some research to understand how to ass custom tokens. I usually do not understand the meaning of CA (contract address). Contract addresses are used to add a token that is not listed to wallets such as Trust wallet and metamask. Metamask is very good also. It has many more features than Trust wallet but it does not list coins and tokens like Trust wallet

mia harper

let me share opinion regarding wallet it depend on wht are you looking for. in general i need a wallet i order to store my assets mainly. i use coinloan because of quick and easy wallet access, zero limits and fees on transfers

let me share opinion regarding wallet it depend on wht are you looking for. in general i need a wallet i order to store my assets mainly. i use coinloan because of quick and easy wallet access, zero limits and fees on transfers
I suggest you to use Trust wallet or Metamask wallet because both are authentic and safe in any matter.
Just keep in mind that during registering in these wallets, store your secret code to somewhere safe place otherwise you cannot get access to your wallet again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was using trust wallet earlier, but ever since I discovered Binance exchange, I never worried about using it's sister site 'Trustwallet. I have many exchange sites more than eight at the moment. But Binance is the best, it has more of the users and traffic. If you want to sell or buy crypto you wouldn't lack option to swap your coin for fiat currency or another digital asset. Binance is the home of digital currency. I've settled in to it, and dealing on crypto everything to make better ends meet at the end of the day. It's working for me gradually, I'm not pushing all that hard.

E

eldavis

Trust wallet was actually the first crypto wallet I started making use of when I first started investing in crypto currency and as well earning crypto currency. I had no bad experience so far but the reason I stopped using it then was cause I could not find how to withdraw my coins there, I had to send it to an exchanger platform.

D

Deleted member 28127

I haven't tried a lot of features on Trust Wallet what I know is like Brave Browser ERC 20 compatible ethereum address based for receiving money and prizes from the airdrops.

Ayeshabashir

Yes trust wallet is very safe and secure wallet i am with you because i am using this wallet to keep my crycryptocurrencies safe but i think before making an an account on any legit wallet we should be very careful and make strong password so that no one can reach your wallet and steal your money

kaitlynkateduff

I'm not quite sure if this works, but have you garnered much comments lately and made sure that it would work? I mean, if a wallet is relatively known, then it shouldn't be a problem. However, there are some instances where it is going to be a problem and I advise you to keep it as it is when going about your investing. Just make sure to test the features and hope that you won't get any technical problems. Again, it's going to make it really good if you found a cheaper alternative, but it's not going to be worth it if problems ensue.