Trusted sites to get bitcoin for free

Ajebo25

Verified member
In 2009 when Bitcoin was launched it had absolutely no good value but look at it today the most valuable crypto in the market 1bitcoin in 2009 was (#5) but now 1bitcoin is worth millions now apart from buying Bitcoin there are other ways In which you can earn Bitcoin you can mine or work in faucet sites.

What are faucet sites??

Faucet sites are sites which pays you little Satoshi for doing tasks on them ther are many faucet sites on the web some are fake while some are genuine am going to list the genuine ones now they are not get rich overnight sites u will need to work hard to earn a penny from them.

(1) cointiply
(2) faucetpay
(3)farmdoge
(4)autofaucet
(5)hk.xyz(earn through telegram bots)

allison001

Verified member
Well, thank you very much for sharing your own idea or method in which we can be earning or mining Bitcoin. But I determined that I want to be doing all this mining of a thing, because most of the sites I do this are not payable.

When reaching the minimum withdrawal, you will be asked to deposit a huge amount of money before you be able to withdraw, if not that you will be asked to refer at least 10 people from your link before you are qualified.So i think most of them are scam

I'll just try some of these out, thanks for your idea