TRX fell from 22 cents to 6 cents, within two months

sincerem

VIP Contributor
TRX HAVE SEEN NEARLY -400% IN PRICE IN THE PAST TWO (2) MONTHS

TRON (TRX) coin is one of the coins heavily plagued by the bearish run. If you have been following TRX for more than three months you'll come to understand, that, it is currently on the worst run when concerns price value. The value is down almost -400% today, when you measure it since the bearish run started.

Tron (TRX) came down from its highest benchmark which is $0.22 to $0.06 at present. TRX witnessed its bullish run earlier this year, and ended during the end of April to May first week. At that time the coin was valued at 22 cent, but the bearish run have returned it back to low price at 6 cents.

Those who invested earlier when the coin was very high at 22 cents, will be very bemused, very sad to see it draining down so low. It will take time for the coin to reach its highest benchmark of $0.22, for this year we shouldn't hope on that, unless magic happens.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That's as a result of the general dip. This is definitely the best time for you to buy it and keep and of course in the nearest future it will probably go higher than 22 cents. There is a new project cryptocurrency that I have which has a lot of good use case and with the kind of white paper they have I will definitely say that in the nearest future they will be competing with the likes of ethereum and BNB. 100 tokens of this crypto was valued at $700 as of last 2 months ago but today it is as low as $56. I think I will be holding it for the very long time but the dip is a general thing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's as a result of the general dip. This is definitely the best time for you to buy it and keep and of course in the nearest future it will probably go higher than 22 cents. There is a new project cryptocurrency that I have which has a lot of good use case and with the kind of white paper they have I will definitely say that in the nearest future they will be competing with the likes of ethereum and BNB. 100 tokens of this crypto was valued at $700 as of last 2 months ago but today it is as low as $56. I think I will be holding it for the very long time but the dip is a general thing.
What's the name of the coin which was valued at $700 and later dropped down to $56?? The recent drop down of Cryptocurrencies is just shocker, no one expected the drastic price decrease around this time, cos they where moving like they'll touch the sky. I understand that their are time for bearish run, and now it is raking its effect to affect the coins negatively. TRX and ICP coin have seen the worst price decrease in the past two months if you ask me.

Josemendez

Verified member
The present fall in the price of Tron is something that is common in the whole cryptocurrency market. Many coins experienced fall in their value a d this indeed affected the market generally .
Tron despite having smart contract built around it was meant to rise further but it didn't.