Understand That Online Money Making Is Not Easy As You Think. It Needs Patience.

Moni

Online money making is a good way to make money nowadays because you get money from a product you yourself have never seen or touched. You can also get money in your PayPal, bank account and others. This is a good way to make money as a part time worker or permanent worker. Online money making is also good for single mother and people that can not go to work due to one or two reasons.

But trust me is is not as easy as other people think. Some people look at it from different perspective thinking they will only be rich overnight thereby ending up frustrating. Online money making needs patience especially if you don't have a guidance or if you don't have money to invest in. The truth is, many people just pick up their smart phones and other staffs and go to YouTube to search for lets say "How to make money online"

Just remember a lot of people out there are also making money on YouTube and all they need are viewers and subscribers so they will make an exaggeration like "How To Make $100 A Day Using This Technique" Brethren do you think if he or she can use just a day to make $100 he will still waste his time making videos on YouTube and ask you to like, share, and subscribe?

Never be deceived just take your time and be patience you will succeed in your online money making.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Online money making is a good way to make money nowadays because you get money from a product you yourself have never seen or touched. You can also get money in your PayPal, bank account and others. This is a good way to make money as a part time worker or permanent worker. Online money making is also good for single mother and people that can not go to work due to one or two reasons.

But trust me is is not as easy as other people think. Some people look at it from different perspective thinking they will only be rich overnight thereby ending up frustrating. Online money making needs patience especially if you don't have a guidance or if you don't have money to invest in. The truth is, many people just pick up their smart phones and other staffs and go to YouTube to search for lets say "How to make money online"

Just remember a lot of people out there are also making money on YouTube and all they need are viewers and subscribers so they will make an exaggeration like "How To Make $100 A Day Using This Technique" Brethren do you think if he or she can use just a day to make $100 he will still waste his time making videos on YouTube and ask you to like, share, and subscribe?

Never be deceived just take your time and be patience you will succeed in your online money making.
Hi Moni. Happy New Year to you and your family. I fully agree with everything you mention in your article. Yes, online money making is not as easy as we may think, it needs patience. It is true that online money making is a very good way to make an income because we are in the comfort of our home. However, we must be very careful because there are a lot of sites that are fake and we can waste our precious time and effort on them without getting paid in the end. So, a lot of patience is needed until we find a good, paying site and start working on it. Thanks a lot for your helpful post.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It's not a hoax to assume that money is truly online. It can be made in different ways as well. But we need to say the truth that making money is not easily made online. It takes a lot of dedication and also there is need to be patience. Most people that give up easily on making money online always have the negative thought that money can not be made online. While some always eiej to make money immediately they start working online. It doesn't work like that you need to dedicate your time, be persistent and exercise patience before making money online.

drmmrswife

I agree it's not easy to make money online and there are a ton of scams out there. If someone wants money upfront it's probably a scam. I have a 100% free affiliate program with the best free trading on the web. Please let me know if your interested

Mika

VIP Contributor
People are so desperate to get clicks on their videos or blog post, even a forum that they are using the clickbait technique. Clickbait is a method where you use fake information in order to attract people to read or watch your content. A lot of people are just doing this in the blogging and vlogging sphere. Before I started posting on forums I had never written for money. The first article I ever write was titled "how to make money by writing about how to make money online." Can you believe the article drew a lot of views and comments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of YouTubers has succeeded in deceiving a whole lot of people about the concept of making money on the internet. what most people must understand is that those YouTubers are still looking for ways in which they can make money and one of them is to produce videos everyday on YouTube in order to monetize their channel and make some good amount of money. Most of the things that they teach do not really work and this is a simple truth. There are many things you can grab from what they are teaching but if you follow everything verbatim in their channel, you will probably not make money because you will see some of them saying "how to make $1000 everyday, copying and pasting" and at the end of the day you will probably not make any money. I followed a lot of YouTubers sometime you go and after so many months I realise that I could not make money with everything they have been teaching. Imagine someone making 10 minutes video and telling you that you will make $100 after watching that 10 minutes video. making money online requires patience and proper knowledge of how things works.

Finger Geek

Verified member
"How To Make $100 A Day Using This Technique"
Don't mind them. I too do always have this thinking that if the poster of the video of post is really making that much daily. Then why is he wasting his time to post the video or post and also begging people to subscribe to his channel. If truly he is make that much money. Then he will keep it to himself or show only people that are close to him. Some of them will make it to an ebook and sell it. Any time that I see post like this , I always ignore them.

If I am searching on Google or on Facebook and I see make $100 daily or invest with $10 and make $100 in a day. I will ignore it. But if I see earn $1, I will read it because I see the possibility that it might be real. It is not that I don't want to earn $100 daily. But most of the post are always lies up lies. They are only posting the videos and post to gain views while they make there own money from the views.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Especially especially those who are working online to accumulate capital to establish offline businesses they need patience in order to accomplish their goal . There is no doubting the fact that working online is not as easy as some people thinks . It is not every day that we surf the internet and all of a sudden find a good and legit paying websites which we can begin right away to earn money from it . Personally before I bump into this website trendri . com. I took me several years because , initially I was working on other paid to post website which were only pay me little amount of money compared to what I earn here . It was at the year 2018 I discovered the trendri .com website .

Just as time is crucial to make money online patient is also needed and for the patient to what is value you must be determined to work on the website or platform that you intend to make money on . the lot of people might tell you that they have withdrawn several amount of money from a particular website yet you might take the chance to work on that same website but earn less , sometimes this is caused as a result of not being determine and poised towards making money online .

Kendy

Verified member
It is high time people realized that making money online is not easy as people think. At times I wonder why anyone would think that making money online is easy especially onlookers and I got to realize that they take it to be easy because they have not engage in it and also because they see the leverage of working from home and that gives them the impression to drastically see it as being easy. If you are observant, you would notice that even keeping up with forums by commenting daily or weekly on it, is very demanding and needs determination and persistence.

Do you ever wonder why people would register on a forum for instance and after one day of trying it out to see how it works, they abandon it immediately. This only goes out to tell us that, working online is not easy. Working online demands some special kind of skills if you hope to earn some substantial amount of money but offline, you can easily become an employee to someone without any level of experience. Even posting on forums requires some level of skills and experience, else your account might risk being getting banned or deactivated in some cases.

Yes, indeed all what you have said is true. The internet is now filled with exaggerated things. You can hardly tell what is true from the trash since both the true and the lie appears to be real which it's not. Even platforms where you tend to get website info if they're real or not are now filled with reviews, I no longer trust online reviews since every one is now looking for ways to promote their platform (both real and scam) and now opt in for platforms that'll give them fake reviews. I personally rely on my instincts, if I feel a website is legit, I'll make sure I make my own research through thorough internet searches. I don't like checking bloggers since most of them are paid to promote contents which later turns up to be scam. Yes like you said, YouTube is a good way to make money, just make sure you meet the requirements before applying for monitization. But currently, YouTube is now filled with fake and unreliable information, fake news, fake reviews, fake videos made with ai and other contents that appears to be sexual and harassing, YouTube should find a way of regulating the platform to avoid fake informations been passed on this platform.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely making money online will need a lot of time and absolute dedication to succeed but we also have to understand something.. we can only be able to dedicate our time and focus on the skills we have learnt and not really when we do not have anything to show for , in the case that we don't have anything to show for then we shouldn't just expect our online business to improve over time because we don't even have anything. This is not what the poster is talking about and this is what we all must understand.

Probably the poster is talking about a situation that you have learned a skill or you have taken the required training that is needed to make money successfully in your area of concentration and after the normal training has been taken you start growing based on your knowledge and from your experience This is the only way you can improve over time.