Understanding Cryptocurrency

Jaycam

Banned
I don't know a lot about crypto. However, I'm attempting to get a comprehension of it. Be that as it may, I'm not exactly getting it by any stretch of the imagination. What would I be able to do to comprehend the diverse digital currencies like these?

Cryptoworks

Well, firstly you should be aware of how the cryptocurrency market works, benefits and risks involved in investing it before going further.

Jaycam

Banned
Well, firstly you should be aware of how the cryptocurrency market works, benefits and risks involved in investing it before going further.
Ok, thank you. are there any websites that I go and look at? and also get tips on too.

D

Deleted member 28127

Ok, thank you. are there any websites that I go and look at? and also get tips on too.
To save your assets I recommend you a Payeer account because many merchants are accepting Payeer and also it supports a lot of assets or crypto means you can save a lot of money and convert what you are earning to RUB or USD.

Jaycam

Banned
ok, thank you not so sure about payeer it's not available in the US. I've tried to look this up like hours ago and nothing I couldn't find it and it's not available to me in the app store either any other suggestions?

D

Deleted member 28127

If it is the case so you can use Spectrocoin or Coinbase or Coinpayments I think they are available in the US.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well cryptocurrency as I understand will need a lot of your time and dedication before you become a full expert in it, what I have observed about cryptocurrency ever since I got into the crypto space is that cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and the chance of the market turning completely the other way around from what you expected is very high, that is why if you are a trader greed should be one of the things you should always try to do away with because it can destroy your chances of making money as a crypto trader, and on the other hand if you are an investor you really have to make appropriate arrangements and be discipline with your arrangements whether to invest for long-term purposes or for short-term purposes , from there you can have better understanding of when to sell out your cryptocurrency and when not to, if you are a long-term investor then whatever news that is happening in the crypto space shouldn't be your business and you should not try to sell out your cryptocurrency at lost no matter the level of depreciation, Then the most important thing is that you should deal with good potential cryptocurrency to avoid regret.

Loyy

Best way to learn about Crypto is through YouTube with Whiteboard Crypto and On Telegram Elite Whales not sure if I can post links on here but if I can I will send the links so you can go to the write place. New hear and want to follow the rules.

minenovo

I am sure there are plenty of tutorials on Youtube, but how would a newbie differentiate between the good ones and the not so good ones?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Crypto is not something one can delve into without knowing what it is all about. You don't need to rush into it. You can start first by knowing different types of ways money can be made in crypto. It can be made either by trading or investment. You will now decide whether to go into the investment which is always on a long term basis or trade which is always short term. The trading is somehow technical than the investment but it is still learnable and even easier to learn

Fatima143

In my opinion if you are new to cryptocurrency so you shouldn't invest your time or anything before understanding it because it is the way to success if you are aware of its benefits but if your not it will leads to the road of danger so be careful or aware of it before becoming the part of it. After that there is two types of cryptocurrency earning one is investing that is long term and on the other hand is trading that is short term so it's up to you by which type of way you want to earn cryptocurency.

Victorial

The crypto space is very broad. You can begin to learn some aspects of crypto by watching videos online on YouTube. There are many materials you can read but you need to take it easy. You can not become a crypto expert in a single day. You need to take it bit by bit. Firstly, I began with crypto trading and this helped me to know some of the coins that are available in the market. The ban on crypto in Nigeria opened my eyes to crypto and the ways I can profit from it more. Still, I hope they can reverse