Unprofessional writers wanted

Online earnner

Hi,

I hate working with so-called 'professional' writers.

They charge too much…

They think knowing where to put a full stop makes them the next Shakespeare…

And they can't take any criticism whatsoever.

That's why I'm looking for unprofessional writers for some very special writing jobs.

I don't care if you can barely string a sentence together…

If you've never read a book…

Or if the only dictionary in your house is used as a doorstop…

If you've got a bit of enthusiasm and are keen to learn, you can still be paid up to $120 a day… $840 a week… $3,460 a month… $43,680 a year to do this writing.

There's just one catch…

There are only a limited number of these writing spots available today.

And with $3,460 a month extra income on the line, I expect those spots to get filled up quickly.

So, if you're interested, don't hang about…

Click here and be paid to write starting today. Learn more

Best wishes,

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hi,

They charge too much…

That's why I'm looking for unprofessional writers for some very special writing jobs.

If you've got a bit of enthusiasm and are keen to learn, you can still be paid up to $120 a day… $840 a week… $3,460 a month… $43,680 a year to do this writing.

There's just one catch…

And with $3,460 a month extra income on the line, I expect those spots to get filled up quickly.

Best wishes,

This will be a nice one for people like us that are looking for extra ways of making money. I hope this is for real because I’m really interested. But didn’t see any link on your post or the bot on the site didn’t permit that.please you can dm me the link

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Perhaps, I would have been happy if it's as you have said. I would not mind a spot in that available space you mentioned. I don't know if you can message me privately because the link you said you posted can't be seen. So many people would like to be part of this too. Try and do the needful, if you really want to help.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though it look so encouraging and good but one just need to think twice sometimes when you see big money or earning with lesser job. It will be more better if you can show us more testimony of those that has resived their pay aftet each activity because its very risky for somebody to be joining any site that is not legit enough.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The link you left is broken. We do not have acces to it. Could you do us a favour by sending the name of the Site here. Let's check it out. I need to ask you one or two questions because it looks like a ponzi scheme to me. Have you make withdrawal from the site? Try post the payment proof along with the name of the site

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Hi,

They charge too much…

There's just one catch…

Best wishes,
I can see you are online now why are you not replying to your post if you are for real. I’m interested in this even send you a dm but no response. Please we should always only advertise jobs that are real here. Please respond to us here to clear the air