Support User warning update

Official forum Support

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You guys are going insane. I am writing about three different games which are three different versions of the same game i.e. Axie Infinity. Therefore it is natural that I mention Axie Infinity multiple times because I am writing about Axie Infinity, Axie Infinity Origin, and Axie Infinity Scholarships. Yet, you issue a warning. I could have written initials AI, for Axie Infinity, but would that make sense? More than 90 percent writers on your forums are piece of shit, yet you are issuing warnings to someone like me who has always tried to create good content. This is the second time I have been issued this kind of warning, You guys want SEO content but you issue warning even when I use 3 percent keywords.
Look at your own post, you Mr. @Yugocean More than 90 percent of your posts are rewriting of news that are spread across the web, yet you dare to issue a warning. If you don't revoke your decision, I promise never to return to your site. Go ahead and ban me

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
You guys are going insane. I am writing about three different games which are three different versions of the same game i.e. Axie Infinity. Therefore it is natural that I mention Axie Infinity multiple times because I am writing about Axie Infinity, Axie Infinity Origin, and Axie Infinity Scholarships. Yet, you issue a warning. I could have written initials AI, for Axie Infinity, but would that make sense? More than 90 percent writers on your forums are piece of shit, yet you are issuing warnings to someone like me who has always tried to create good content. This is the second time I have been issued this kind of warning, You guys want SEO content but you issue warning even when I use 3 percent keywords.
Look at your own post, you Mr. @Yugocean More than 90 percent of your posts are rewriting of news that are spread across the web, yet you dare to issue a warning. If you don't revoke your decision, I promise never to return to your site. Go ahead and ban me
Not that, reason is different about repeate in your thread.

What I write is nmy own on what is happening, if we agree with your that point, then there is nothing to write, not even in support as many people already made posts about all issues on support.
Writing your own and copy paste are different things.

The issue you have is repeating same thing which you posted already that too in same thread.
Screenshot_20220517-173849_Firefox.jpg

And please, your point in the title was how to play free and earn too, both points are given less importance in thread.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
@Yugocean
I stand by my point. I did explain how to play free and earn on the section where I mentioned about the scholarship programs. My content is divided in different sections and each section is explained well. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain three different concepts: Axie Infinity, origin and scholarship. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain different versions of the same game. This has happened to me twice. I have created 1700 posts, compare my posts with your writers on this forum. I am better than 90 percent writers on your site. I am not trying to earn 1-2 cents by manipulating word count. This is about my self esteem. I have been morally offended. I repeat again, either you revoke your decision or I quit.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Jasmine you agree you were repeating.
I will leave this to @Fecoms
He will decide.

I don't compare between people and decide on them, everyone will self praise, just like you are declaring yourself better.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You have to understand the difference between "repetition to increase word count" and repetition of certain terms "to clarify the concepts." I would have never said "I am better" if I was not wrongly penalized.
Cheers

@Yugocean
I stand by my point. I did explain how to play free and earn on the section where I mentioned about the scholarship programs. My content is divided in different sections and each section is explained well. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain three different concepts: Axie Infinity, origin and scholarship. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain different versions of the same game. This has happened to me twice. I have created 1700 posts, compare my posts with your writers on this forum. I am better than 90 percent writers on your site. I am not trying to earn 1-2 cents by manipulating word count. This is about my self esteem. I have been morally offended. I repeat again, either you revoke your decision or I quit.
You don't have to compare yourself with others because you have 1700 posts as you said, what he was trying to say is the repeated use of words with the same sentence structure. You should re-edit your post as that can be simply done instead of placing unnecessary arguments.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Yugocean Thank you for drawing my attention to this issue, and I appreciate your efforts as well.

I will recommend since @Jasmine already clarified that the threads are for different versions, I will suggest the warning be revoked for being an established member.
I stand by my point. I did explain how to play free and earn on the section where I mentioned about the scholarship programs. My content is divided into different sections and each section is explained well. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain three different concepts: Axie Infinity, origin and scholarship. The repetition is there because I was trying to explain different versions of the same game. This has happened to me twice.
I understand how you feel about the warning, please understand that moderators are doing everything they can to clean up unwanted content on the forum.

In your case, I suggest you use the quotation option to reference a post so that it is not reported as a duplicate post.

If you feel offended by an action taken by a staff, you can gently make the moderator understand without hard words and the actions can probably be examined and revised.

I have checked your content and also discussed with @Yugocean and the warning issued will be revised.

Last edited: