Visa Company Is Joining Hands With 50 Cryptocurrency Platforms, Would You Benefit From This Move?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Visa card company is one of the biggest payment processing company in the world because it conducts payments all around the world. What's quite interesting is the fact that many people around the world use visa card to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and I believe that it is a really good sign for those who are interested in cryptocurrencies. Recently, Visa Corporation has announced that they will be conducting business with almost 50 platforms that deal in cryptocurrencies. Personally, I have never used Visa card to purchase or buy cryptocurrencies and I believe that it might involve a lot of fees. So, what about you? Do you plan to trade cryptocurrencies by selling or buying coins using visa card? Please do provide your opinions. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 28127

Just to resume use of Visa card is means you have to review the provider term or services. For a similar cases many people get banned to topup binance with their payoneer earning in order to complete a checkout to buy some cryptocurrency. Visa is like mastercard so it depends if provider allows using it on such purchase or deny it. Also visa card has to be international in case of purchase from foreign provider as some banks are providing national visa card for employees that gets a salary and not international one.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Just to resume use of Visa card is means you have to review the provider term or services. For a similar cases many people get banned to topup binance with their payoneer earning in order to complete a checkout to buy some cryptocurrency. Visa is like mastercard so it depends if provider allows using it on such purchase or deny it. Also visa card has to be international in case of purchase from foreign provider as some banks are providing national visa card for employees that gets a salary and not international one.

Buying cryptocurrencies using a visa card might be a big headache. I cannot get a visa card until or unless I have a huge amount of money in my bank account. Secondly, I already have an account with an online payment processor that allows me to buy cryptocurrencies. This means I do not need a visa card to buy cryptocurrencies. However, all those people having a visa card with a lot of money can benefit from this feature.

Josemendez

Verified member
Visa card company is one of the biggest payment processing company in the world because it conducts payments all around the world. What's quite interesting is the fact that many people around the world use visa card to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and I believe that it is a really good sign for those who are interested in cryptocurrencies. Recently, Visa Corporation has announced that they will be conducting business with almost 50 platforms that deal in cryptocurrencies. Personally, I have never used Visa card to purchase or buy cryptocurrencies and I believe that it might involve a lot of fees. So, what about you? Do you plan to trade cryptocurrencies by selling or buying coins using visa card? Please do provide your opinions. Thanks!
I think what they are trying to do here is to establish a partnership that will see them deal with cryptocurrency without directly buying or storing them . These cryptocurrency companies will be the one to collect the crypto payment and then in return send the Fiat equivalent to them.
This will only benefit those who use Visa card for transactions.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Other payment processing platforms will definitely follow suit. This is a very huge news for cryptocurrency is generally because it is gaining a lot of momentum. I have been saying it that no matter what people do there is no way cryptocurrency we just go like that because there are a lot of people backing it up. A lot of billionaires around the world is also backing it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Other payment processing platforms will definitely follow suit. This is a very huge news for cryptocurrency is generally because it is gaining a lot of momentum. I have been saying it that no matter what people do there is no way cryptocurrency we just go like that because there are a lot of people backing it up. A lot of billionaires around the world is also backing it.

Yes, other payment processors will also start accepting cryptocurrencies. In fact, many payment processors like Perefect Money, Payeer, and now even AirTM also allows you to exchange cryptocurrencies to USD dollars. However, there are many banks in many Tier 3 countries that do not recognize or deal in cryptocurrencies but a time will come when they will also accept cryptocurrencies and this is what I predict.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a Visa card and I am not aware of this new development. Anyway, I am not into crypto trading so it does not matter much to me. Maybe the purpose of Visa for joining as affiliate with crypto platforms is a business decision. The crypto users will be encouraged to use Visa for their crypto purchases.