WANNA MAKE MONEY BY SAVING IT ?

Briansg

I created this thread because i realized that there are a lot of people doesnt know what ibotta is ,and im here to discuss that , ive been using this app for quite long time and honestly it helped me save a lot of cash while shopping online from amazone , you gotta be asking yourself :how can that help me to make money? the real answer is by saving money youre actually making progress forward like you can make 6 figures income source & like like youre making way less by spending it randomly ,i used to be like that and from my experience i went from making 1200 dollars a month and spending all of it on the first 10 days to saving 600 bucks every time ...thats 7200 buck a year . thats why i highly recomand to use ibotta .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow, it really sounds very good, honestly not everyone really knows what this ibottta thing is all about. Honestly the amount of money you have declaredto be making from this application is truly whooping when you convert it to my local currency. It would have been very good if you had given more details about the application as to how to go about it and benefit from it. And it would have still done alot of good by showing everyone a proof of your cash out as this will make it more convincing for others who may be interested to tap into that opportunity.

The only area that gets me worried in all these is the idea behind the project and what does the project stand to benefit from us utilizing the application or are they just there to dish out cash to people for nothing in returns.. How do they also benefit from we using the application, am saying this because we have been decieved a so many times with such kinds of applications and after downloading it and running through the rigour of carrying out the task nothing much comes out from it. In worse cases we even get scammed. Som please shed more light.

Kendy

Verified member
There is actually no way one can become wealthy just by saving money. No doubt, saving money is a necessary enhancer. There are many people who set up their businesses through their saving scheme but as the business process goes on, it would be very difficult to keep on saving instead of reinvesting in order to boost the business. Making money by saving it, is not the best way of acquiring money. Investment is the ideal way of making money because when it comes to savings, you might have an emergency situation and within a blink of the eye, the money would have been long gone. Investment is a layer to having a sustainable livelihood.

There is no billionaire who got to that position by merely saving money. It had to be done both with a conscious effort of saving money and a conscious effort to invest. There is no doubt, saving money is good but having the mindset of saving to becoming rich is totally out of the equation. There are apps that can help you in the saving process but most importantly, there are also investment sites that can help boost your income for a more sustainable development.

Sikapa

Verified member
I really know ibotta but I have not make any money from ibotta. Upon all what you have said, I still know a person can earn $2 from each referral that sign up to ibotta through your link. Ibotta is a good online store that pays cash back for shopping with them. This is a good news for those who always prefer shopping online because not all online shops give cash back.

I even think I have an account on ibotta but I'm not active on the site and I'm also not promoting the site. You post is good and you are right fit all what you are saying.