Wanna earn money online ? Here are the Top 10 methods to earn money online you must try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivekjai1289

Earning money has always been associated with traditional 'offline' ways found in the real world. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows.

However, you have to be careful of the platform that you opt for. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these could end up being scams, hence you have to be careful.
Here are few online platforms, websites, and resources that can help you earn money online.
1. Freelancing

Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has a plethora of options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is to create your account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you. Some websites may even require you to create a personal listing with the details of your skillset, so that interested clients can contact you directly. Outfiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, and worknhire.com are some websites that provide freelance jobs. You can earn anywhere between $5 and $100 through these websites.

But remember, you will only be paid once you complete your task and it has been approved by your client. This may even mean revising the work several times unless the requirements of your clients are not met. Some sites may ask you to set up a PayPal account, as most clients prefer to make payments through it.
freelancer.com
fiverr.com
upwork.com

2. Start your own website

There is enough material available online to help create your own website. This includes choosing the domain, templates, and the design for your website. Once ready to service the visitors with the relevant content, sign up for Google Adsense, which when appear on your website and clicked by visitors help you make money. The more the traffic you get on your website, the more will be the potential for higher earnings.

For more ways to earn money online, read this free ebook: Earn money onilne free ebook
Also don't forget to visit my blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jomarie05

The sweet way to earn money online is as a freelancer if you don't have any prior knowledge of it get a mentor and between one to two month you will be able to handle and deliver services, besides you also learn from your mistakes like an adages says a bird learn to fly by trying to fly, Upwork and Fiverr is a freelance site that you can start with and make your cool cash on it just by rendering services and those that need your services will contact you and work starts.

raana zulfiqar

Hey Vivek,

Your substance is very valuable and encouraged me a ton to showcase my recently dispatched site. Much obliged to you such a huge amount for your direction.

I have gone through a very excellent working FREE training video to start affiliate marketing and make your bank heavier like $2000 per week. I grabbed that and joined that now I am making money like a boss. you OR everyone here can watch this video for FREE here, take your right decision right away.
FREE TRAINING:"How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income Online"

Dekadet

same old story with no specific details.

please let's try and give information that would really help others,
not some generalized, vague and repackaged info that will not be of benefit to anyone.

Shigobad2020

I also know some ways you can earn online , thou I am a newbie on this earning things, you can be a freelancer , you can also starts earning creating your own blog, third one is you can create your on YouTube channel whereby you can start posting video and have like 10,000 followers , then you can start earning, you can also join sites like trendri, bizdustry.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Earning money has always been associated with traditional 'offline' ways found in the real world. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows.

However, you have to be careful of the platform that you opt for. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these could end up being scams, hence you have to be careful.
Here are few online platforms, websites, and resources that can help you earn money online.
1. Freelancing

Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online and the Internet has a plethora of options. There are several websites offering freelance tasks for people with varying skills. All you need to do is to create your account, browse through the listings, and apply for the task that suits you. Some websites may even require you to create a personal listing with the details of your skillset, so that interested clients can contact you directly. Outfiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, and worknhire.com are some websites that provide freelance jobs. You can earn anywhere between $5 and $100 through these websites.

But remember, you will only be paid once you complete your task and it has been approved by your client. This may even mean revising the work several times unless the requirements of your clients are not met. Some sites may ask you to set up a PayPal account, as most clients prefer to make payments through it.
freelancer.com
fiverr.com
upwork.com

There is enough material available online to help create your own website. This includes choosing the domain, templates, and the design for your website. Once ready to service the visitors with the relevant content, sign up for Google Adsense, which when appear on your website and clicked by visitors help you make money. The more the traffic you get on your website, the more will be the potential for higher earnings.

For more ways to earn money online, read this free ebook: Earn money onilne free ebook
I thought you said 10 ways to make money online, but you only post two ways, well I will help you add more.
Another is paid to click. This is one of the oldest way of making money online. Users will be given ads to view, after clicking on the ads a timer will pop up and count down to, then you get paid for the advert.
Paid to forum is another way. Like this forum 'Trendri'. It is very easy way to make money. Just by posting reply and thread and we get paid for doing that

Samuelkanu

Earning online requires research to find the ones that are good for you and the area you live in the world. Example if you live in Europe you can do some surveys to earn online. I have seen those who live outside Europe and USA struggling to do those surveys using VPN or other means to hide their location and later lose it if it is discovered. There are other online businesses like Forex where you can earn if you have the skills. Online businesses require skills to be able to make substantial amounts

Donkiz

It's becoming more tough and hectic to earn money online due to the proliferation of scam sites and low paying sites. Freelancing is a good way to earn reasonable amount of money, but it's not for everyone as you're expected to have a high in demand skill to offer for you to be successful in that line of online earning.

There are other types of online earnings that are for everyone because they does not require any form of specialized skills to perform. These include paid to post/comment sites, survey sites, paid to click sites, captcha sites, etc.

Noor Fatima

1. Freelancing

freelancer.com
fiverr.com
upwork.com

I am thankful to you for that you have shared very informative things with us but for both sites firstly we have to good at computer or laptop working means we need to do BSCS or if we don't choose that degree then we have to learnt some courses as in 2nd type which you have told there are many words which I have heard first time because I am unfamiliar to them but I try to do freelancing by doing a course

Joseph555

Earning money while working online comes with a great happiness, I appreciate those that brought freelance into limelight, they have really touched many lives, though I am yet to be a beneficiary but I am happy that people are.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I just like freelancing jobs since it is very flexible and one can do different things to earn daily. I'm one person that gets tired easily with one particular type of task so I try to work on different sites and maybe write on different topics or sections. So this is what freelancing does for me giving me the needed opportunity of working at my own time,pace and efforts. Nothing so forceful about it. I'm trying to get a better skill that will help work on freelancing sites like upwork or freelancer.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Freelancing is the best option, especially now that a lot of us have resorted to learn skills that we believe would be profitable to us in the long run. If you learn and master the basics of any skills you are interested in and then set up a profile on Fiverr or any other freelancing website, I am sure of the fact that you would be able to make so much money.
Someone I have on my contact list on Whatsapp is making whole lots of money from web design gigs on Fiverr. He is a guru and his profile has got a lot of positive reviews.
Freelancing is a very profitable venture.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, these are great ways to earn here. But, working on these platforms a decent amount of self-work from your side especially in first one if I talk in terms of skill, if I say. Working on freelance sites need a good rating and review to start and get clients that will be genuine and pay you. My first experience with the Freelancer.com site wasn't nice, there I got fake clients who were asking me to pay a handy amount of about 10-15$ to start the work.

Then, I understood that reviewing the clients also is very much important on these sites. And, starting a own website is another domain where you need to market it including good quality.

Olajidey

The sweet way to earn money online is as a freelancer if you don't have any prior knowledge of it get a mentor and between one to two month you will be able to handle and deliver services, besides you also learn from your mistakes like an adages says a bird learn to fly by trying to fly, Upwork and Fiverr is a freelance site that you can start with and make your cool cash on it just by rendering services and those that need your services will contact you and work starts.

Kennysplash

Verified member

1. Freelancing

freelancer.com
fiverr.com
upwork.com

Permit me to add some more ways to earn money online.
1. Paid to post forums. There are countless forums that will pay you to make posts and reply to them. Discover them and work for about 3 forums, you will make decent income.
2. Participating in surveys. You are paid for your opinion. But this work in selected regions, not everywhere.
3. GPT sites. This is where you can get paid for completing small jobs like signing up on a website, watching videos, reading and liking contents etc.
4. Captcha typing. This is the least productive one, you get paid to type captchas but the pay is very small.

D

Deleted member 27583

1. Freelancing

freelancer.com
fiverr.com
upwork.com

Hello! The earn money redirect me to download trading app and they gifted me $5000 bonus, how do I withdraw the money ... I need you to explain better on this one please. Thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The ability to make money with freelancing will be dependent on so many things and one of the things that will determine this will be the type of skill that you have to offer , well as I understand as long as your skill is not something that is already on high demand on the platform you may likely be able to make money as a freelancer but when your skill is very high on demand you really have to struggle so much to overcome those competitors and if you can't overcome them , it will be impossible for you to make money because those people will continue to get more customers because they are really trusted in the feelings platform. The only thing that might help you here is just a constant advertisement not only on the freelence platform but with other platform on the internet.

Starting a website to Me is really stressful but people who have the passion to do it can still do , it all depends on the interest of a person . It is really a lucrative business

If I have the opportunity personally I will rather engage in something like affiliate marketing or probably trading of one volatile market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The methods, style and the information the poster reeled out are never new to online enthusiasts. In fact, most online money makers must have tried some out. I will prefer the information that will based on how these websites can be utilized instead of the means of making money.

Freelancing for instance, is the trending way of making money. I do hear about Upwork several times and how money can be made on it. I have burnt midnight candles trying to know how money can be made using this method. But the reality is always dawn on me when I realized that visual may not be real. Most YouTubers do it for the viewing sake. I am still looking forward to meeting people that will help me out on Upwork activities.

There is no doubt that having your website is one if the lucrative ways of making money online. The fact is that not everybody can endure the hurdles associated with this means of getting money. Most time, it requires more than patience. It does require ability to be resourceful. You will need to do various researches and make sure that you are good at writing captivating stories which may make your users glue to your websites.

In conclusion, there is no doubt that there are several ways of making money online but we need more of how this money can be made rather means of making this money.

Ayeshabashir

Although there many ways to earn money online but every person has chosen the way to earn money with their own ease in which he feel himself comfortable and easy. When i start online jobs i firstly choosen freelancing as my online jobs but this profession had tired me a lot and i was uncomfortable to continue working here next i had choosen Amazon's affliate article in which i had earn not much due to my lack of experience after this i had working on cryptotalk which is digital currency platform from here i earned a lot of money but due to some reasons this website are banned in our country and now u am working on trendri platform so through my experience i want to tell you all of these rhat this is true there are many ways to earn money online but i suggest you without wasting time on different websites you firstly have to know in which profession you are interested and want to gain experience so that you will able to work here with your proper focus and attention and give your decent time to your profession so that you will able to become successful in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.