Shares/Stock I wanna know everything about stocks and shares.

Ota4gab

Hello please please please I need someone who is into shares and stocked and he or she must be doing very well in it to please volunteer to be a mentor to me,I wanna learn about stocks like seriously,very very seriously and very very very urgent.
Please someone should please volunteer to teach me and I promise you will never regret it because am going to be your best mentee ever,this is one investment I have longed to have knowledge on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It makes me wonder why learning stocks is an urgent task for you. Trading in stocks can earn you a profit but you need to give it time so that your investment will not be wasted. I recently received a bulk of stocks as benefit and I had to learn about it. Until now I am still groping for what to do on whether to sell or buy. Trading is not easy. I received the stocks when it was worth 128 per share. Today the stocks were lower than that amount. Do you think it is time to buy? Such questions are bugging me for days now. I have the money to buy worth $10,000 but to be frank, I'm still scared to trade because I know that I still lack knowledge.

On a good note, I received a dividend today that was deposited to my bank account. The amount is not substantial but it can be considered passive income which is still good money to me.