Earn Money Do you wanna earn free coin?

GoldenFishUS

I have find out new crypto coin as named WooCoin. This is an application you can simply that is available on Googleplay. You can download as free.

1- Download it.
2- Open it.
3- Click Buttons and Earn your WooCoin.
4- You can even create an account to hold your WooCoins.
5- Share with your friend the link earn more WooCoin.

Here is the link:

Googleplay: WooCoin

which is created by firm named as WOORDY ENTERTAİNMENT

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have several apps this days claiming we can be mining free coins for future profits.... I think many are just out there to still our data and some vital information and sell them online. However, I'm not against this coin but I would have loved if you can share a little details about this coin, as it's in their white paper.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What is woocoin. I don't think the coin has been listed on any exchanger. Besides, most mining applications are nothing but time waster. There is a particular browser that claimed to be rewarding with bitcoins for its usage. Though it is a legit browser but the rate at which the mining is done is very low to the extent that users will easily be fed up mining.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for your post and we will try to see how it works. But don't think you posted a link because I can't see any link that you have posted. Hahaha, maybe you need to recheck your post to see if there is a link or what. I think Trendri removed your link.