Want to Make Money On Etsy? Start Selling Stickers

Mika

VIP Contributor
Stickers are one of the high-selling items on Etsy. If you want to start making money on Etsy, start selling stickers.

How to get started?

You need graphic designing skills to design stickers. You also need a photo printer and paper with adhesive on one side to print your stickers. Canon photo printer cost around $10,000 and HP photo printer cost around $8000. Create a sticker design and put it on sale on Etsy. When someone buys it, print the sticker and ship it to the buyer.

If you are a beginner and do not want to invest a huge amount in a photo printer, you can use a print-on-demand shop to print stickers for you. You can create a design and list for sale, when your product is ordered, you can forward the order to the print-on-demand shop and submit your buyers shipping details. The print-on-demand shop will fulfill your order.

How much money you can make?

On average you can earn a 20-50 percent profit margin.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have tried selling stickers through print-on-demand shop. I have not sold a lot of stickers but I do agree that stickers are one of the successful products on etsy and other print-on-demand platforms. You need graphic designing to create stickers, your orders will be fulfilled by the print-on-demand stores, if you use this method to sell your stickers. However, if you do not have graphic designing skills you can buy design from various marketplaces. When you are buying the designs, make sure these come up with commercial licence. In order to drive sales, you might have to run ads on etsy. When you are running ads your goal should be on encouraging your buyers to order for multiple items instead of just ordering the product they clicked from ads. If you are a newbie, it is quite difficult to sell products (when you have zero sales, and no positive reviews). Therefore, you might have to run ad campaigns.