Want to make money online with no investment

Easymoney3310

Show me how I am in ghana because it's what I want to invest my time in since there is no work

Kendy

Verified member
Well, there are sites where you could earn and this is not limited to Ghana or any geographical region. This forum Trendri is the right place where you can start your earning journey. I'm also a new member here but from the reviews I saw online, I had to acquaint myself and try my odds by sticking to the laid down rules. You can earn about $2 and this is solely dependent on how well you can dedicate quality time, comments and threads which is about 12 comments depending on the word count and 15threads as well if you aim to earn $2 on a daily basis. The one thing I like about the forums payment system is that, it has an array of choices and even has the bank wire transfer system.

To earn substantially online, it would be best or to your advantage of you have the needed skills because the market is already competitive. In freelancing, you can edit, proofread, ghostwrite, write articles for blogs, journals and magazines and you get paid for it. You can also explore popular sites like; Fiverr and Upwork where you will set up your profile to attract customers. All these would be more achievable if your skills are reputable.

Skysaint

Verified member
Technically, you can not make money without making an investment because you can only make money with money. The mobile phone you make use of or the PC or even the data subscription you make is a go m of investment as someone who can't purchase that can't possibly earn money even from posting forums. So you will need to use money to make more money.
But I do get your point anyway, you want to earn money online without investing real cash to it and that's why I will tell you that you have come to the right place. Well, welcome to trendi where you can earn up to two dollars in a day if you stay committed to make quality threads and comments and you can also earn money from making referrals so if you have friends who have the same need as you, you could refer them here and earn from that.
There are also sites like this that you would want to try out to earn more cryptocurrency which you can choose to invest it in cryptocurrency and make more profits.

E

eldavis

Just like the comment above me says, there is no free money out there, if you are willing or ready to make good money, you should be willing to spend to get it. There are also other investments out there that does not ask for capital investment but you would have to invest your time, your energy etc. So notting comes for free. You could try working on more legit forums like trendri though, some of which includes beermoneyforum, jobs, forumcoin and bizdustry.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have seen people invest a fortune into various kinds of business and they had hoped to make a bigger fortune out of the business they have invested their all into, but at the end they were heavily disappointed but their plans failed and the business did not yield the desired returns and in some worse case scenario they became bankrupt and were stacked in debts.

And there are some that invested and got even more than a double folds returns at the end of the accounting period. Irrespective of which divide one may find his or her self the trust still remains, and that truth remains the basis for anyone that wants to make something good and serious from any kind of business., the truth is you must invest before you can ever think of making money in any trade. Investing sometime may not necessarily come in the form of money but our time.

Some investors fail to understand that it is not enough to invest their money in a business but their time is also required aswel, let's take for instance someone in a farming business you must always create to check up on your farms and crops or animals on a daily basis.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Your surest bet if you want to make money without money or investment is paid to post platforms. The truth is that there is no way you can make reasonable amount of money on paid to post platforms if you're not serious enough and if you don't have proper knowledge of how online businesses works because you will be required to give your opinion in a clear manner. You must also be very consistent and make proper research before you post anything another not to get banned. it is a very good way in which you can raise money to invest in other things in which you intend to do. You must understand that nothing comes easy but with seriousness and consistency you can definitely get there. I don't know if your geographical location supports taking online surveys but if it is possible you will definitely be making money taking online surveys because that is another good option to make money without money. Since you do not have any skill venturing into freelancing may not really be feasible for you. Freelancing is another way in which you can make cool money without money if you have good knowledge and understanding of how certain things works.

Rezik

Anything you do that is going to make you money with no investment is going to cost you a lot of time. Just be careful and understand that you are going to be required to put in a tremendous amount of effort with no money

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Show me how I am in ghana because it's what I want to invest my time in since there is no work
Good evening from my region. Hope you are doing well. I noticed that you are a new member here. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family on this platform. I am sure that you will enjoy working on Trendri.

I fully understand what you mean in your post. Actually, most people are interested in making money online without investment. Well, you are in the right place. Trendri is the best site of all. Here you can earn money without investment. It is so simple to make money on this platform. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. The best part of all is that on Trendri you can meet people from all over the world, make new friends and learn a lot of things from the informative and interesting threads the members post every day.

In my opinion, you can work on Trendri which is a legit and trustworthy platform and make some money every day. If you need extra income, you can combine Trendri with Affiliate Marketing and Freelancing jobs. Both Affiliate Marketing and Freelancing jobs are very profitable and popular.
You can become an affiliate marketer which requires no investment at all or become a freelancer provided that you have some skills. Well, it is left to you to decide which job is the best one for you. Wish you all the best! Have a nice weekend!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online without having to invest is very possible. That is what many of us are doing currently. But remember that you need a skill in order to earn a considerable amount online. So you can research more about online earning methods and choose a skill that you can learn. Below, I am going to mention some earning methods that I know and don't require you to invest any money, just your time, effort and skill.

1. Writing in forums - currently, there are many paid to post forums that you can engage in and earn. Some of them include; forum coin, beermoney forum and Trendri. These three forums are the most beneficial right now and they are all legit.

2. Freelancing - there are so many skills that you can sell as a freelancer. To mention just a few, they include; writing on several topics and genres, website development and design, graphic design, photography, art and social media management among others. These skills can be learnt on your own and you can promote yourself in freelancing sites and social media platforms.

3. Content creation - I would like to mention this as my last point because I know so many people who are earning so well online through content creation. Especially if you choose to have your own blog or vlog. People love reading content and others love watching videos. You can choose a niche that suits your interest and abilities best then write content about it in a blog or create videos about it. This can earn you so well. But you must also have good promotion skills so as to earn well in content creation.

Good luck

Verified member
To make money from online also required some tasks and efforts.you have to be dedicated and have the to be able to understand the rules and guidelines for some task and you must be able to do it diligently.As my colleague have said there is no short cuts to success.It requires commitment and hardworking except you are doing what is not legit online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is going to take some extra hard work for you to be able to make money online or anywhere without first of all putting some amount of money as investment. There are some platforms that can allow you to mine bitcoin for free or you can even choose to go for get paid through forums like this particular one. You are not going to be required to pay any form of signup fee, and you can be paid as low as $2 which you can withdraw in form of cryptocurrency even while learning a lot of things from the platform.