Way to Increase your commissions!!

SamJ

With Affiliate marketing and DFY Suite

Most of you know what Affiliated marketing is. In simple terms, affiliate marketing is one person helping another person to sell their product and earn a commission for each sale. Doesn't it sound simple and interesting? I could give you a couple of tips to get you to do this sales Job sitting at home and to earn quite good money.

Two of the most popular affiliate market sites are JVzoo and Warrior plus.. You can easily sing up to these sites and select your product that you are interested in selling on your sales channels (like facebook, youtube or your own webpage).

Please check the attached file for few more info

Good Luck !

allison001

Verified member
Plagiarism warning
Do you know what a commission is?

It’s a reward offered to encourage business results. Most of the time, it’s used to reward vendors financially for sales made.

Thus, they receive part of the profits generated by the sales they made.

Let’s understand how sales commissions work, shall we?

Sales commission​

Rewards in the form of sales commissions are one of the most effective strategies to increase business productivity.

It works both to keep employees motivated and to increase sales and even improve customer satisfaction, since vendors are probably more committed to their work.

However, it’s important that the commission strategy in companies be well planned. In other words, that it be aligned to the definition of the goals and combined with another type of performance reward.

Commissions might not appeal to all sellers in the same way. Some might prefer other forms of reward, such as recognition, trips, and awards.

Therefore, before applying sales commissions as a strategy, it’s necessary to test it, understand employee preferences and evaluate it from the perspective of your business goals.

Sales commissions aren’t used only by companies. Here at Hotmart for example, it’s an important part of the affiliate program.

Commission is the payment that Affiliates receive to promote digital products, helping Producers make more sales.

amandak

With Affiliate marketing and DFY Suite

Most of you know what Affiliated marketing is. In simple terms, affiliate marketing is one person helping another person to sell their product and earn a commission for each sale. Doesn't it sound simple and interesting? I could give you a couple of tips to get you to do this sales Job sitting at home and to earn quite good money.

Two of the most popular affiliate market sites are JVzoo and Warrior plus.. You can easily sing up to these sites and select your product that you are interested in selling on your sales channels (like facebook, youtube or your own webpage).

Please check the attached file for few more info

Good Luck !
Awesome, I will definitely check these out! Thanks

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been learning this particular skill since last year but the problem is that I have not had enough time to fully venture into it even though I have signed up in major affiliate marketing platforms. There are several ways in which you can top up your commissions, from the knowledge I have about affiliate marketing you can probably promote your product for free and you can also promote it using Google ads or Facebook ads.