Ways to avoid the use of delivery system for illegal products

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The delivery system is now very popular in this pandemic era because travel is not easy that the consumers are relying mostly on order for delivery. It is going great for the courier industry because they have jobs to speak of. It is not only the food outlets that are availing of the delivery but also the e-commerce sites.

Unfortunately there were cases found that the delivery system is being used by drug dealers. One case has food items but at the bottom of the cloth bag are sachets of white powder that turned out to be drugs. Another case is the delivery of smuggled covid vaccines – it is illegal to sell covid vaccines. The plan is to establish checkpoints on the road to inspect the goods that are being delivered.

This is the exact solution that came to my mind immediately I saw the title. You wouldn’t know or discover the hidden things when you don’t search. So the best bet is that they should be an authority responsible for this. it will help to curtail this problem before it escalate

The fact is that any delivery companies that is found in such act should be closed as a way of sounding warning to other delivery companies.
Drug smuggling has been on the rise and most times they devise so many means of delivering them which happens to encourage users .
It will be bad to order a delivery man to open someone's order especially when it is edible something. The monitoring should be on the industry.

Drug dealers are coming up with different strategies to distribute drugs everyday so I'm not surprised that they are using delivery service to transport or distribute drugs. An organization should be established to check and search products for delivery in case of drugs. This may prevent the spread of hard drugs.

Their is no time you won't experience whole lots of illegal activities going around in our present day world. People are simply looking for alternative to make ends meet both legal and illegal. But the illegal one is not accepted at all, cos they are pirating with those drugs government permanently banned, which is the white powder, Indian helm etc.

Their is no time you won't experience whole lots of illegal activities going around in our present day world. People are simply looking for alternative to make ends meet both legal and illegal. But the illegal one is not accepted at all, cos they are pirating with those drugs government permanently banned, which is the white powder, Indian helm etc.
Nicely said.....the major issue is that, crimes are perpetual. Even in a state or countries where most things are some how rosy, you will still see this set of people that will take joy in commiting crimes. So, well, if the government of those countries can set up organization for searching those goods before delivery.

Nicely said.....the major issue is that, crimes are perpetual. Even in a state or countries where most things are some how rosy, you will still see this set of people that will take joy in commiting crimes. So, well, if the government of those countries can set up organization for searching those goods before delivery.
You're on point. Their are people in this earth that takes joy from committing only crimes. When they do good they aren't happy, Satan is truly using them to causing havoc among the good people trying to change the thoughts of the food ones from doing good by turning to evil doers, pushing illegal drugs, using avenues that isn't looking suspicious to push their harmful drugs to the destination they want. That's why government needs to always checkmate on those kind of activities to curtail their progress.

The delivery system is now very popular in this pandemic era because travel is not easy that the consumers are relying mostly on order for delivery. It is going great for the courier industry because they have jobs to speak of. It is not only the food outlets that are availing of the delivery but also the e-commerce sites.

Unfortunately there were cases found that the delivery system is being used by drug dealers. One case has food items but at the bottom of the cloth bag are sachets of white powder that turned out to be drugs. Another case is the delivery of smuggled covid vaccines – it is illegal to sell covid vaccines. The plan is to establish checkpoints on the road to inspect the goods that are being delivered.
Illegal delivery products will never end in this golden era that we live in today. People will always find a way to lure and venture illegal products to their countries, let's start with even out government officials being the ring leaders of this act ?. I can say we are stuck with this method since and from previous generations and the new generations to come. If there would be a day that illegal delivery will stop or be avoided, I think I will rise from my grave to come and witness that miracle ?lol.

As a business owner there is actually nothing much you can do to stop things like drug dealing and trafficking as this is mainly the work of a security personnel. In order not to be caught up in the heat it is better that you should just use the popular, trusted and licence courier services.