Ways to earn both online and offline

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Money is very important to human existence because this is what we used to survive everyday.
We have so many ways or method you can make money both online and offline, so let's discuss about these ways of making money online and see the best.

Online money making
Affiliate marketing is one of the best way a lot of people do make their money online. You make money online from affiliate by promoting or advertising someone's else business get your commission in return when the consumer or customers purchase their particular product using your affiliate link.

Some people want to choose to make money online through blogging. This is a very good means of making money online, but in order to make more money from blogging, you have to monetize your blog. You can do this by creating useful and quality content, not just posting or uploading what just pop into your mind, you must post what you know that your audience will like it, in this way you will surely monetize your blog as well making more money from it.

Offline money making
So many people succeed in offline money making,such as selling provisions shops, tailoring, barbing and so many other ways.

Freelancing is a great way to make money offline and online as well. Most skills we learn can also be used to make money in the freelancing space as well. A graphic designing can start up an offline gig,while working online in a freelancing site.

There are several ways to make money both online and offline but what really matters is your level of knowledge and understanding of how the business you want to go into works whether you are going into an online business or whether you are going into an offline business.

For now, I personally prefer to venture into online business because of the kind of convenience it gives me and the ability to make money sitting at the comfort of my home is also a very big turn-on for me.

The truth is that I have some offline business ideas but I am not really very much interested in venturing into it for now because I still have a lot of things I am doing and starting an offline business currently will not give me the chance and opportunity to carry out my other tasks.

If you want to go into online business you have to make a lot of research and know the kind of business you want to venture into. After you might have known the business you want to go into, you have to use platforms like YouTube or Google to make proper research and have enough knowledge about it because without that there is no way you can succeed.

Ultimately, there are ways of making money both offline and online. Prior to this time, it was hard getting ways of making money online but due to globalization and technological advancement, the internet emanated and since its inception, it has been fetching job opportunities for individuals both on a part-time and full-time basis. My preferred way of making money before now was via offline because I was scammed many times online which made me doubt the possibility of making money online but presently, I have diverted my attention to working online on a part-time basis which I find very promising. online jobs like; cryptocurrency and Forex trading, graphics design, translation jobs, content creating, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, blogging, vlogging, social media advertising, brand influencing are all feasible ways of making money online when once the needed skills and strategies is duly applied.

Going down to making money online, which can still be brought to the online ecosystem is; running a POS outlet, importing and exporting of goods, selling of thrift wears, selling of household items, real estate business, selling of building materials, selling of electronics and spare parts, phone accessories are all ways to make money offline and online as well.

Money is very important to human existence because this is what we used to survive everyday.
We have so many ways or method you can make money both online and offline, so let's discuss about these ways of making money online and see the best.

Online money making
Affiliate marketing is one of the best way a lot of people do make their money online. You make money online from affiliate by promoting or advertising someone's else business get your commission in return when the consumer or customers purchase their particular product using your affiliate link.

Some people want to choose to make money online through blogging. This is a very good means of making money online, but in order to make more money from blogging, you have to monetize your blog. You can do this by creating useful and quality content, not just posting or uploading what just pop into your mind, you must post what you know that your audience will like it, in this way you will surely monetize your blog as well making more money from it.

Offline money making
So many people succeed in offline money making,such as selling provisions shops, tailoring, barbing and so many other ways.
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread about ways to earn both online and offline. It is true that there are several ways if you want to make some money. You can work either online or offline. It is left to you to decide which type of job is the best for you.

As far as I am concerned, I prefer working online to working offline. I believe that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own house wearing comfortable and casual clothes, without a boss pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. For those who are interested in working online, affiliate marketing is a very good option. Even if you are a beginner, you can become an affiliate marketer and earn some money fast from this profitable type of business. Another good option is freelancing. You can work online as a freelancer and make some good money provided that you have the skills required.

Finally, there is Trendri platform. In my opinion, Trendri is the best earning method to make some money online. Here earning is so simple. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. I would definitely recommend Trendri to those who want to make some legit money online because for me Trendri is simply the best platform of all!

Making money online does not really have to be difficult to be honest . No matter how much it is there are also some people that are much more comfortable working offline and that is understandable why a lot of people usually advocate that you should go for something that you are passionate about and you have knowledge about .

1. Starting a shop. You can be able to set up an offline shop for yourself where you can choose to be selling things like provision store or clothing items depending on the amount of money that you are having and the location that you plan to set up the business .

2. Fast food. Fast food is one of the offline businesses that I have seen that usually perform very well at least in my area . You are going to be doing advantage to your business if you are going to add a fast food trucks to it.

3. Drop shipping. Dropshipping has remained one of the best ways of making money online . All you need to do is to search the internet for high-quality products that might be in high demand and then connected to people who might need them .

A lot of people nowadays really devote their time in online money making. We have several ways you can make money both online and offline.

These are some of the ways we can make money online

If you have unused items, instead of throwing them away you can make money from them by selling them online. How? You can do that possibly and fast by using Facebook. Why I prefer using Facebook is that Facebook has its own MARKETPLACE where you can list your items for sale. All you have to do is to upload a good quality of the product and item you wish to sell, put your current location and phone number, in this way it should be very easy for any customer or consumer to reach you.

Talking about offline money making

A lot of people come out with different idea of making money without using the internet. Without the internet you can make money as a farmer, a lot of fun and you make so much money monthly or weekly by sowing seeds or crops that will yield profit in the nxt few weeks or months. Selling off these farm produce, you'll realize how much farmers do make from farming.