Ways to gain weight

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This may be an unusual topic because the usual issue when it comes to weight is the excess weight. But there are people who are underweight, who needs more flesh to cover their bones. I was one of them when I was younger. My height of 5 feet and 7-1/2 inches may be tall for the weight of 110 pounds.

My mother’s doctor friend prescribed a vitamin pill that made me sleepy and hungry. Unfortunately the pill can be addictive so I stopped. After so many ways of trying to gain weight, I finally succeeded when I reached 40. I increased my exercise in the morning and I had rice for breakfast. I also had a mid morning snack and a mid afternoon snack. In a year’s time I reached 150 pounds with that style of eating.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know whether this works or not but my father's advice for those seeking to put on weight was to drink beer. he said beer is high calorie drink and it will help you gain weight pretty soon. However, there is one sure shot method, always lake 30-60 minutes sleep right after having lunch, you will start putting on weight.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I cannot even believe that people will always be interested to gain weight in this 21st century .I don't just see it as a factor because gaining of Weight sometimes carries a lot of risk which may not be favorable to an individual doing it .the best thing is to try as much as possible to maintain your normal weight that God has given you

Empress

Verified member
I can never wish to gain weight because the implications of you being fat is not good at all it causes a lot of series of diseases to the body most especially when you are obese as long as the person is not that slim I think it isn't necessary to gain weight