Earn Money Ways to make money as a student

Finger Geek

Verified member
In recent time, it has been difficult school students to feed themselves in school talk less of buying handouts. I could remember then when I was in school. Those time things were not easy for me then. I struggle to buy food to eat. Handouts was even worst to buy. I do make few money from an online website then. But suddenly the website went offline and my education was disturbed.
I know I am not the only one that had that sad experience. There many student that are still having same experience. As a students there are ways to make few bucks.

1. Blogging: Blogging is a way for a student to make money online. Blogging is all about writing things of you interest. As for me, I like reading about making money online. So I can create a blog about making money online. There are different ways to monetize the blog. Like showing ads, affiliate program, rendering services and many more.

2. Learning a trade: Before enrolling in a school. You need to learn a trade. I had a friend back then. This guy learnt fashion design. So he got admission to one university. So his elders contributed money for him to enroll. But after the first year, no one continue to support him. So, because he has his work. He made money sewing clothes for students like him and he was able to finance his studies.

3. Buying and selling: As a student you can look for a product that students can not do without in a daily basis and start selling the product. For example, students can not do without internet data. You can start selling data and make up to N100 on 1 GB.

With these three ways to make money as a student. I believe it will make spendings for a student easy.

There are different ways you can make money online as a student, engaging yourself in a PTP site is one all the best way to make money online even when you are a student, you can schedule some of your time to do that maybe when your are back from school,you can also work on starclicks even when your are still a student.

As a student learning a skill is very much important, with out a skill the person you told about his or her story could have dropped out from the university when its sponsors ceased to carter for his or her education. That's why we ought to put our hands on a skill that will enable us earn especially when uncertainty we never expect falls on top of us.

As a student, there are numerous opportunities on the internet in which you can capitalise on to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Over the years, so many online businesses has been booming and a lot of people have capitalise on these to make some good amount of money for themselves and you as a student, can also do the same.

It is also very much important for you to venture into a business that would allow you to study and at the same time make money. One of the best businesses any student can venture into his blogging.

You can blog about anything ranging from schools to health depending on where your passion lies. I have seen students who dedicate their blog to give me information about numerous schools around the country and they're making a whole lot of money from it.

You simply do that by providing people information about what is going on on different schools. if you really want to succeed in this business line it is very much important you have proper knowledge of content creation and search engine optimisation.

Affiliate marketing is also another business venture in which any student can venture into and succeed, the opportunities is just numerous and endless.

generally speaking, I don't suggest a student work and make money because I believe students should focus on education and securing good grades. They can build a lucrative career only when they are graduated with good grades. However, if students are under the compulsion to make money, here is my take on how a student can make money.
In my opinion, the best way to make money for students is to sell online, especially through the marketplaces like etsy, ebay, zazzle, redbubble, teespring, etc.
First of all, you do not have to spend money to start selling on these platforms. Secondly, you don't need to spend a lot of money to buy or create products to sell on these platforms, thirdly, you can actually make a lot of money.
In order to sell on eBay, you can do two things, you can either buy a product from a thrift shop and put it for sale on ebay, or use dropship method. You can also buy products from cheaper marketplaces to sell for a higher price on ebay (for example, you can buy products from alibaba to sell on ebay. Likewise, you can also sell your own products that you do not need any more. You can sell your old phone, old computer, old consoles, etc.

You should remember that not everyone can use eBay for selling products, due to difference in demographics. You can't stay here in my country to sell physical products to someone staying in US, unless you're dealing on just digital. And you know, it will still be demanding for a student to sell digital products online, because such student have to create it first and it needs to be appealing to attract people buying it. And it takes enough time for the student to make it create such digital product. It can be either writing an ebook, and publishing it at eBay, Amazon, or any other marketplaces that welcomes such product. Means you, knows how stressful and time consuming such business is to a user, talk more if a student who needs time to focus on his or her studies in order to score high grades. When I was a student, which was last year, I worked seriously online, without facing issues of dropping down on grades. I managed my time well, used my funds which I made online to buy school materials and feed myself too. I don't sell physical products, I sell digital products, which is mainly crypto too, to make money as well.

If you do want to make money as a Student? You may be able to make money by blogging.
Blogging is the process of writing frequently about a specific topic and publishing it on the internet. Blogs are usually run by writers who are passionate about the topic they write about.
It can be a fun way to earn some extra cash, but it takes time and effort to maintain a blog. Also, if you plan to use your blog for business purposes, you may need to register as a business or learn more about business policies in your country.
If you're still finding it difficult to start blogging, just find a topic that interests you and your readers.

You can also work as freelancer on websites like fiverr, Writers, Upwork etc , you can make money on Trendri too.

You can start baking cake or snacks and sell to students, you can also sell to people outside there. If you are good at what you do, so many persons will patronize you.

It is not easy when a student have to combine making money with one's academic activities is not easy, especially if the student is operating both activities on a full-time basis. Forex and crypto trading is one way in which may students are making money from, although it is not advisable, this is because, some students end up using their school fee to engage in trading and it might result in them deferring their studies especially in cases when the price of the market declines. Students could also combine engaging in tutoring jobs both offline and online as this would widen their knowledge and also serve as a way in which money could be made to enhance their academic success.

For a student, it is best if you have an online skill because it is much more versatile to work online and you can do it at your schedule but working some offline jobs might not give the opportunity to take your academic activities seriously. Working as a freelancer by offering services like; content creation, article writing, brand influencing, social media marketing, making and uploading of quality videos on YouTube channels. Basically, I engage in janitorial services and this is partly what I use to enhance my academic pursuit.