Ways to make money from sports

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Since we are living in a world that is so hard to survive, so many people come up with different idea on how we can make money in any means.
Most of our youths are graduates, coming back from your service they find it very difficult to get or secure a job for themselves, in this way they choose any available means to make money so as to survive.

Apart from making money online, as a teenager what other way do you think we can be making money just to put good food on our table and taking care of some of our bills?

I can see so many youths making money from sports. This is a very good means of making money though it's offline,but it doesn't matter so far you see your daily or weekly income.
What are the different ways you can make money from sports?

Opening and viewing center is one of the best way a lot of people do make money from sports, because you'll be paid anytime you stream live matches like premier league, carabao cup,la Liga most especially champions league.

Having a big space and so many viewers, you'll at least be earning some money from sports legitimately.

allison001

Verified member
Talking about making more money from sport, this is a very good means of making money though it's offline mostly offline earning.
A lot of people don't really like or no about sport especially sports like basketball and tennis. But most people knows about football as the most popular sport around the world.

If you are a football addict, how can you make a money from spot at the same time enjoying it.

I really appreciate you, you have given us a clue on how we can make money from sport, that is having our own viewing centre that we can stream live match then gets paid by watchers.

Another way we can make money from sport is through betting. To be honest, I don't really like this method of making money from sports because gambling is not good. Most of the rich people I know of just became poor just because of gambling.
At the same time people find Grace in it, people do win and make money from sports through betting on which team to win or lose.Sometimes they win sometimes they lose,so i think having a viewing center is the best.

Some people also make money from sport when playing their community league.