webloaded solutions Get paid $2 - $10 Per Task

D

Deleted member 13140

So webloadedsolutions.com is a platform that pays you to do micro tasks, i think they pay around $10 per task, but they actually made it clear that they could per around $2 to 10 but i don't think one would earn $2 Except they aren't really working.

So i haven't actually earned anything yet, I signed up... the process is really tricky -

You will have to go through a lot of pages, reading, and answering questions and at last you will see the application form to enroll in their writing program, just that simple.

I did all that, and got stuck at the place where i will have to take a picture of my ID and then submit, so i decided to go on research and what i saw well, let's just say am really reluctant to sign up, but i might....

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Davvis12 I got your point. this is the reason why it is very important to always do due diligence and a little research about any money making program someone stumbles upon. This will help to prevent waste of time and resources eventually. There is no point in working for about some days or week and get your account frozen due to the front roulant activities of the site.

D

Deleted member 13140

We are now having a lot of small task website these days. The reason is that more people are now engaging In crowd sourcing to get most from the marketplace. It seems the website is looking for qualified worker on their platform hence the reason why there are a lot of questions you need to answer before you sign up with them.
The issue isn't even about their request, the problem is that i found negative reviews about them, normally i would ignore negative reviews but it was much, plus, i found many like webloaded refused to pay me, i might ignore complains about the website freezing or something, but am definitely not ignoring one of not being paid at all, after working for weeks

O

OldKevin

@Davvis12 There are many platforms today that you can signup with without any of these hurdles, some make it difficult cos of the trust factor.

If interested I have some to share with you
Can you share it with me? I am interested!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
We are now having a lot of small task website these days. The reason is that more people are now engaging In crowd sourcing to get most from the marketplace. It seems the website is looking for qualified worker on their platform hence the reason why there are a lot of questions you need to answer before you sign up with them.