WeLocalize- Get paid for typing song lyrics.

Etini

Valued Contributor
WeLocalize is a desktop app that allows users to earn by typing out lyrics of songs offered to the user. It is a long-standing app that has been around for the past 20 years. The app allows a user to listen to songs, and write out the lyrics and the site pays them for their services. The site uses the snap app to send music to the user and the user uses the snap app to type the lyrics and submit it. The con about this app is that residents outside the US can't earn from this site. Beyond that, I think it is a great app for music lovers to earn while listening to music. I recommend this app do those that qualify to use it.

Requirements
The site requires that for a user to earn, that user must
1) Have a Mac Pc
2) Must have a Gmail account
3) Must reside in the US
4) Must have an iTunes account.

Payment Method
The app pays $4 for every song. The app pays through HyperWallet.

Payment Threshold
There is no threshold for withdrawal. When your lyrics are approved, you would receive your payment every week for work you have done throughout the week.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, that is a really great earning site there. The people who reside in the US are really lucky to have such an interesting and well paying platform. I just wish that one day, such opportunities can be available for international users.

I love listening to music and trying to hear what they are saying without referring somewhere has always been a hobby. Many times, you find that these musicians are passing out a really good message if only you could hear what they are saying. So being paid to do this would have been such a great opportunity for me.

Being paid $4 per song is so good. That is a very good amount. People in tier one countries are always so lucky to be getting such great jobs. Makes me want to relocate there someday. Then there is a great withdraw feature there where there is not limit, you just withdraw wherever you want to.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Wow, that is a really great earning site there. The people who reside in the US are really lucky to have such an interesting and well paying platform. I just wish that one day, such opportunities can be available for international users.

I love listening to music and trying to hear what they are saying without referring somewhere has always been a hobby. Many times, you find that these musicians are passing out a really good message if only you could hear what they are saying. So being paid to do this would have been such a great opportunity for me.

Being paid $4 per song is so good. That is a very good amount. People in tier one countries are always so lucky to be getting such great jobs. Makes me want to relocate there someday. Then there is a great withdraw feature there where there is not limit, you just withdraw wherever you want to.
This would have been perfect for a lot kf Nigerians considering how much we Nigerians love music. But as I was writing this review, I got wondering if our afro beats music ever gets hosted on a platform like this. If it is, then earning would be very hard because some of the lyrics of our artists are plain incomprehensible.

No disrespect to artists in Nigeria like Chike and the others that make good music with good lyrics. I just hope all those wack lyrics are not on platforms like this. So that we can earn our $4 in peace.

As for the issue of availability to us Africans, there is no worry. It would gradually get to us. Globalization is a string force. Africa is opening up more and more. Before the next three years, PayPal would be available in Nigeria. We are clearly the largest market in Africa.