What Are A Few Factors Needed To Be Considered Before Investing In Marketing And Advertisement?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Marketing and advertising is something that has been used by humans for a really big period of time in order to expose the business to many people so that the company can turn those people into customers and consumers. There are various ways to effectively attract people to your products and this is why many people tend to invest a good amount of money into marketing strategies. However, I think there a few factors you might need to consider before you invest money into marketing. For example, before you invest money into printing banners for advertisement purpose, you need to know whether or not this strategy will be effective or not. Otherwise, you will end up wasting your money into printing cost.

If you hire door to door salesman, you need to know where your salesmen are promoting your products. If you are into online advertisement, then you need to know which advertisement network is best for producing results and what is the total rate of ratio of CPA (Cost Per Action) of advertisers on that particular platform. These were some of my ideas and this is why marketing management is important in every company. According to a few studies, many businesses spend around 10 percent of the total income on marketing and advertisement. This might be a huge amount of money depending on the organization. So, what are a few factors you need to consider before investing into advertisement and marketing?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Marketing/Advertisement is a framework of every business. If you want more results you need to invest in it. It surprises me the amount spent by big firms to run adverts and campaigns . I remembered trying to run advert for a mini business of mine so I spoke to a friend, an adverts that might run less than a month without assurance of getting conversion. She charged so much , then I was confused, after some thoughts I told her I will pay her based on the successful conversion she makes.

You know some just go to Facebook and run ads or sponsored post then conclude they are helping your businesses, I am still growing, I want to lose less. I'm not a total novice. The same thing she offered to do, I can do myself , I just wanted more, someone who will do more than just running random ads online.

To cut the story short, the deal didn't hold.

Good luck

Verified member
To be a good marketer.you must have a good idea of marketing.If you don't have business idea you may not be able to invest in a marketing company because you will have a great fear of not losing your hard earned money.You must have a good knowledge and understanding of marketing.You must also know more on advertisement before investing on it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There should be need for effective communication skill before we start talking about any other thing concerning marketing and advertising. There is need for people to make sure they are conversant with various skills to persuade people to patronize them. Most time, people don't desired result even after marketing just because they don't take into consideration some of the things they need to take into consideration first.