What Are Some Of The Reasons You Stopped Using PayPal?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I know that some people will find it strange that certain people have stopped using paypal. The fact of the matter remains that paypal is one of the mostly used payment processor. So it is unlikely that anyone would stop using it. However, it might be possible that some people are so angry with PayPal that they just stopped using it altogether. This is one of the biggest reasons why many people look for PayPal alternatives. I really do not know why Paypal is the only preferred choice of merchants and many other people who make money online. Many people might not know that PayPal was even sued. Yes, it was sued for witholding people's money for some really absurd reason. This is why many people actually dislike PayPal a lot. So What Are Some Of The Reasons You Stopped Using PayPal?

Jonaville

In the first place there is a restriction to the use of PayPal in my country. Though there are ways you can open other countries PayPal accounts, however the cost of withdrawal into local bank account is too high and the people that buy PayPal funds usually give very low rates.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I always run with my two legs whenever I hear see PayPal as the only platform for withdrawing money on any platform. I don't like the platform for anything. They charge so high for any transaction and they are always suspicious unnecessarily. Besides they don't allow some transactions to be done on my home country

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I always run with my two legs whenever I hear see PayPal as the only platform for withdrawing money on any platform. I don't like the platform for anything. They charge so high for any transaction and they are always suspicious unnecessarily. Besides they don't allow some transactions to be done on my home country

Well, this is obviously one of the main reasons why Paypal is disliked by many people. However, you may still use Paypal if you have a relative who will collect PayPal cash for you on your behalf. This is the only way to deal with this problem if you cannot receive PayPal money in your country.

MOSIUR

PayPal is undoubtedly a widely used wallet for online activists. Now-a-days, its advantages and disadvantages are seriously discussed in different places. I feel that its service is praiseworthy. I also feel that it should support all the countries immediately for the welfare of the people. The most serious problem is its high transaction fee.

D

Deleted member 28127

The majority of the websites are paying in crypto so there is no need to use PayPal. Additionnally, unavailibility of PayPal in many countries let earning platform decide to pay their users in bitcoin or altcoins. Third, you cannot use PayPal even with VPN because security team can deliver your real address even hidden with VPN there is a program to know this then you can lose your earning anytime.

Carson20t

As much as we can point on some gaps such as user restriction in some countries,huge fees,tough security measures.paypal has more advantage more especially for a business.Just the tools provided for you as a business is very encouraging.

When you want to sell things online people would opt for PayPal payments hence if you do not have PayPal you lose out.