What Are Some Popular Writing Sites That Pay General Writers?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't consider myself a professional writer, however, I make money from writing (freelance writing, ebook writing, etc.), and I also have a blog. I don't have expert language or writing skills, I'm more of a general writer. Therefore, when it comes to looking for writing platforms, I always search for sites that accept general writers like me and pays for general kind of writing. What are some popular writing sites that pay general writers like me? What writing platforms can writers who are not professional writers can use. Please do not suggest the publications that pay very high as have high standards.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I once wrote on Read.cash. When I started, I didn't earn anything for over a week. Then I started getting tips from other users, so I started tipping back. One day, I got generous tips from a bot called Random Rewarder. I started getting more tips from this bot over time. It encouraged me to publish more; sometimes I wrote up to 4 articles in a day. Some of my articles earned up to $15. Some days I even made $5, but on average, I made about $2 per day.

ZayneSchultz

If you don't consider yourself a professional writer but make money from writing, there are several platforms that may suit your needs. Some of the popular options include Medium, Vocal, HubPages, and Constant Content. These platforms welcome a wide range of writers and offer opportunities to make money from general types of writing.

SHAHID123

In my experience, it is very difficult to find the site like iwriter, where you just write an article and after acceptance you get paid. They are now not accepting new application. I am also in search of some legit site where I can write and earn. Trendri is a great site in this sense as you will write more and get more. Here you can write articles also. Honestly speaking it's interface is much more attractive which attract me to write more quality post. I have also written so many articles for Smashoid and paid for articles. They have policy to pay $5 for 1000 views. But they required paid views yet I didn't get any payout from there but I am using both for my affiliate links.