What Are The Advantages Of Buying A Plot At A Lonely Location?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The sale and purchase of plots is a very common thing in my country. There are many people who regularly buy and sell plots in different parts of the city. However, what could be the advantages of buying a plot at a lonely location?

1) Buying A Plot At A Lonely Location Could Help You Make Money

Many people may think that since the plot is located at a remote location, then it might not be a good thing to buy it. However, I am not saying that you must buy a plot which is located at a completely remote location. When you buy a plot at a lonely location, which is less populated, then the chances are that the value of the plot may increase a lot in the future as many humans may settle in those locations at some time in the future.

2) Plots Located At Lonely Location Are Cheaper

When it comes to investing in real estate, the capital is a main issue. Many people may not have sufficient amount of capital. However, plots located at a lonely location might be much cheaper as compared to plot that are located at a developed place. Plots located at developed place might already have gained its peak value. This is not the case with plots that are located at some place which is not populated enough.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many advantages of buying a plot at a lonely location. One of the main advantages is that you will get more privacy as there will be fewer people around. This means that you can do whatever you want on your property without worrying about disturbing your neighbours .

Another advantage is that you will be able to enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with living in a more remote area . This can be a great way to relax and unwind after a busy day .

One final advantage is that plots of land in more remote locations are often cheaper than those in more built-up areas . This means that you can get more land for your money if you buy in a less popular area .

Suba

Staff member
Buying a plot at a lonely location is indeed cheaper than for more densely populated areas. but at least we need at least 5 years to get capital gains, so we should use idle money to invest in a plot that is still less populated.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Buying a home in a lonely location is good for people like me. I don't love disturbances from people. It helps my writing and I Love my peace. The disadvantage is that you can easily be attacked without anyone knowing. It is good to live where other people are so that you can easily get help in times of emergency.

But what you call a lonely location is just due to a lack of development. It could turn into a populated area with just one stroke of fate and circumstances. That your lonely location gets an airport built in that are, and in a matter of two months, it turns out to be the busiest location in town. There are no hard and fast rules to these things.

To some peoole, some things work for them and to some, it works the other way around. I can stay anywhere though.

Shigobad2020

As a real estate investor and as a land owner who knows the aspect of buying and sellings of lands and properties , buying a plot of land in a lonely location has its own advantage and disadvantages , but we are talking about the advantages .
First when you buy a land in a lonely location , it might be because you want to keep the land and resell in the future and by then , the location will have appreciated and developed into a city whereby you can sell at a more higher price five to ten times the amount you bought it .
Secondly , you might bought a land at a lonely location because you have a puroose for the land , for example you might want to start a farming business where you can use the land for planting for sometime before reselling or start a poultry business,