What Are The Best Survey Sites In 2022?

metarond

What Are The Best Survey Sites In 2022?​

Here are the 16 highest-paying survey sites to earn extra cash in your free time:

1. Branded Surveys
  2. Swagbucks
  3. LifePoints
  4. Survey Junkie
  5. Inboxdollars
  6. MyPoints
  7. Opinion Outpost
  8. Ipsos i-Say Panel
  9. Google Opinion Rewards
  10. Survey Club
  11. Toluna
  12. Valued Opinions
  13. PrizeRebel
  14. KashKick
  15. Pinecone Research
  16. OneOpinion

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The point is that , ever since I came into the online space not quite long ago , I only have opportunity to experience how swagbuck really work but I don't have opportunity to experience other paid to surveys platform and because of this I don't really understand how most of them operate because I've not use most of them before and I may not be able to give accurate rating about them.

Swagbucks is a nice platform that has been in existence for a long time and from my research , they have paid so much money to its members ever since it was created. I have tried earning from the platform but I think the earning rate may not really be suitable to us here most especially for people who are locating in Africa. Only people in top countries can have opportunity to make more money on the platform .

metarond

The point is that , ever since I came into the online space not quite long ago , I only have opportunity to experience how swagbuck really work but I don't have opportunity to experience other paid to surveys platform and because of this I don't really understand how most of them operate because I've not use most of them before and I may not be able to give accurate rating about them.

Swagbucks is a nice platform that has been in existence for a long time and from my research , they have paid so much money to its members ever since it was created. I have tried earning from the platform but I think the earning rate may not really be suitable to us here most especially for people who are locating in Africa. Only people in top countries can have opportunity to make more money on the platform .
Hello dear friend, I fully agree with your opinion. It is the same, this income generation model is good for European countries, but of course, this income generation model is not very blessed

GnomeXray

Survey sites in general is for those who lives in English speaking counties it offers good rewards for your time and it's one of the most popular ways to earn some extra but if you live for example in Nigeria or Africa it's really hard to even manage to earn 1$ I live in a small country so surveys don't offer much $

Shigobad2020

Try explaining how the listed survey site work should have made a lot of sense because people need details about those survey sites to know where to start something from , most especially people in Africa where survey sites are not really favouring us , most of the survey sites works for only first and second tier countries .
I have worked in swagbuck once and its a very interesting survey site and they pay handsomely for people outside Africa while people here in Africa just gets peanuts as payment at the end of their survey participation which is not encouraging at all ,
And thats why we need more details about those other listed site to know if we can participate in it or its just a waste of time and resources . inbox dollar survey sute too is not supporting then third tier countries but i dont know about the rest .