The best paid survey websites for earning money online

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Survey and paid survey are excellent ways to make money online by expressing your thoughts on a variety of subjects. There are numerous websites that provide paid surveys; the following list includes some of the best options.

Swagbucks: Swagbucks gives you a lot of different ways to make money online, like taking paid surveys. You can redeem your SB points via PayPal for gift cards or cash by taking surveys.

Survey Junkie is a trustworthy and dependable platform for taking paid surveys. Points can be exchanged for cash or gift cards after each survey you complete.

Vindale Research is a well-known survey website where you can get paid to take surveys and share your thoughts. You can receive PayPal payments and earn cash for each survey.

Another excellent platform for taking paid surveys to make money is InboxDollars. Reading emails, playing games, and other activities can also earn you money.

Toluna - Toluna is a survey website where you can get paid to give your thoughts on a variety of topics. Points can be exchanged for gift cards or cash after each survey you complete.

Participating in paid surveys is an excellent method for making money online while also expressing your opinions. You can choose from any one of the aforementioned websites, which are among the best options available. Before joining any paid survey website, make sure you survey the market to ensure you get the best rewards for your time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to taking online surveys there are several platforms in which people especially those who lives in top-tier countries can make reasonable amount of money for themselves.

I have personally made money from a survey website before but I don't know if they are still operational. The name of the website is surveytime and they actually support almost every country around the world.

They usually pay $1 in cryptocurrency for every survey you complete. For me they are the best because I have made money from it.

Swagbucks on the other hand is also good because it is one of the most popular but it is more favourable for tier 1 countries.