What are the factors that can make you look younger?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The other day one woman that I met said that I don't look my age. Yesterday a guy said that I look much younger than my age. There were several ahead of them who has the same opinion that I don't look as old as my age. They keep on asking about what I do to look young. That got me thinking because I am just acting in a natural way, eating ordinary foods and doing simple exercise in the morning. Last night when I was about to sleep that thought about my younger looks came to my mind. Perhaps it is my bedtime that is the biggest factor. I get to sleep before 10 pm and I wake up at 5 am. It is not easy to develop that sleeping habit but from as far as I remember my wife and I were retiring by 9 pm so that we can wake up early on the next day.

I remember the physician in our family who said that good food can make you happy that is why there is the thing called comfort food. And if you are happy then that can give your face a better appearance that you will look younger than your age. But what is good food? They say meat is bad. But meat can make me happy especially steak or fried chicken. To be frank, I don't think there is a rule on how to look young.

E

eldavis

There are actually natural things one can do to look young though, you just need to take good care of yourself. One way to look young is to avoid stressful things or situations or things that makes you worry. When we worry too much or over stress ourselves, it makes us look older than our age, most times the stress we put on ourselves in forces us to have white hair before our time. Another thing is to keep fit, if you noticed most fat people actually look older than their age. The next is to eat healthy. Eating the right food not only keeps us healthy, it also gives our skin and body the needed nutrients to look good and glow.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Actually, I also look quite younger. I am 29 years old, but I look like a 25 year old guy. I think genetics play a very big role when it comes to how you look. Some people look quite older than their age. I have met an 18 year old guy who looks like he is 35 years old. As far as I can guess, some people age faster as compared to others. Apart from genetics, your health and lifestyle could also play an important part in this regards. Smoking and drinking alcohol could be bad for your health and they can make you age faster.

A diet full of vegetables and fruits is the best option if you want to reverse your age. Reversing age is possible, according to various studies. You must regularly exercise and adopt healthy habits to slow down aging and look younger. Sleeping at the right time and avoid sleep deprivation is also VERY crucial. Some studies also suggest that waking up early in the morning keeps you healthy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well there are some people that may look older than their age , from research and observation people who engage in smoking and those who takes alcohol are likely to appear older than their age because alcohol and smoking can fastend the aging process of the skin and attack the vitals organs of the body making them weak .. people like this are likely to appear older than their age no matter how young they may be

However anyone that is interested to look younger and fesh the person has to take some precaution and refrain from taking hard drugs and other dangerous chemical that might have bad effects in the body.. but they should consider to take so many fruits because natural fruit is one of the natural anti aging food that help to keep the skin and the internal part of the body healthy and in good condition..

Pollution and breathing of polluted air might also be the same as people who are smoking, this should always be avoided as much as possible because it may have a bad site effect within us.. regular exercise is very important .. we should also try to avoid depression and get enough sleep.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well there are some people that may look older than their age , from research and observation people who engage in smoking and those who takes alcohol are likely to appear older than their age because alcohol and smoking can fastend the aging process of the skin and attack the vitals organs of the body making them weak .. people like this are likely to appear older than their age no matter how young they may be

However anyone that is interested to look younger and fesh the person has to take some precaution and refrain from taking hard drugs and other dangerous chemical that might have bad effects in the body.. but they should consider to take so many fruits because natural fruit is one of the natural anti aging food that help to keep the skin and the internal part of the body healthy and in good condition..

Pollution and breathing of polluted air might also be the same as people who are smoking, this should always be avoided as much as possible because it may have a bad site effect within us.. regular exercise is very important .. we should also try to avoid depression and get enough sleep.