What are the steps to take before engaging in a business

samual

There are a lot of ways to make money by starting a business
First you must have what we call capital. capital is the amount you can use to start a Business. After that you can now think about the type of business you want to start and how you want it to earn more money than what you use to start.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from Capital , other things are to be put into consideration because with capital only and when other things are not being put into consideration you may not likely have progressed in your business and sometimes it could result in business failure if proper care is not taken .

If I am interested to start a personal business , I'll try as much as possible to figure out the best and the most suitable location for the business because with proper location i am very sure that my business will be successful. I do not just establish a business anyhow without considering the location and I think this is one of the most important things that determines a person's success in business.

Determining a suitable location for a business will not only include a location that the business will be profitable alone , you have to also consider the security of the location to your business and sometimes the possibility of occurrence of natural disaster.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Indeed capital is a factor that should be taken into consideration when deciding on a business to start up.

Moreso, you must know what kind of business you are to start and find a strategic location where such a business can flourish. This really matters and your location greatly influences the profitability of a business.

More to say, you must know what means of advertising will be most favourable for you. It must not be some kind of sophisticated advertising, but you can advertise even locally and knowing what means to use is something and also how you can achieve it is still another thing to consider.

And also, before you begin a business, you must be sure that that your customer link is in place. You must know people that will be patronizers of your business. A business without potential customers is a business that will not flourish. So you must know the level of patronage you'll get.

Mastergp

Verified member
To start a business needs many ideas and preparations one can not invest his money in a business that he or she can't handle. No business is easy to handle especially at this particular period whereby the means of competition is increasing. If one does not have full knowledge of the business he is handling sales would be hard to make because his client or customers won't be satisfy.

They are variety of steps one can take before engaging in they business and through this steps he would know whether he had enough resources to run that business he is planning to engage in.
Some of this steps include the following:

Types and price of the products to be sold:
This an important steps the ideas about the type of product would enable us know our target consumers and client. And the price of the product we are going to sale should be a favorable one to our capital, it won't look Nice's if our product we show case are few just because our money wasn't enough to buy much product.

Capital use in the business:
Capital is seen as the first step because without the idea of starting up a business would be futile, so consider our capital we have and the type of business our capital can afford would be seen as good.

Location of the business:
As a good entrepreneur it would be nice to also consider the location of our business each business has it target audience and without them them patronizing us it would be hard to succeed.