What are your best coins for 2021?

springtech

I belong to a group, i actually paid $100 to join the group. The admin is a crypto guru who gives good information from time to time.
Earlier this year he made some altcoin picks, which have all made our bags swell.
Uniswap
Dot
Unifi
Doge
ETH

I am grateful i took advantage of all these when they were called.
So guys, let's know which coins have made you smile this year.

Chommyluv

My best coins in cryptocurrency so far have being Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin and bitcoin cash. These coins have made me some massive profits in this year not even to talk about 2020. I tried to invest in every of these coins and made a huge return from my investment. Litecoin has being my best among the four because of its volatility and it's steady growth. Cryptocurrency trading has be very interesting these days.

Georgeadawara

This are some of my favorite coin repples, Doge, ligtcoin, and Tron. This are the cions that we have hope in them in few years to come so this cion seems chipe at this stage you better invest in it to prevent regretting. Many people are regretting to day because they feel to invest in Bitcoin and now Bitcoin has blow and make a record.in the world history.

Hena101

There are many coins now over thousands of different coins in the market but to choose among those coins will be very difficult but please permit my bias as i said the best coins now is Trons, Doge, Ripples and others that i can not mention this coins will create a good future to those that invest in them looking at how their price keep appreciating this days and it will continue appreciate

springtech

There are many coins now over thousands of different coins in the market but to choose among those coins will be very difficult but please permit my bias as i said the best coins now is Trons, Doge, Ripples and others that i can not mention this coins will create a good future to those that invest in them looking at how their price keep appreciating this days and it will continue appreciate
Yeah i quite understand your bias. We can only hope those pics do well in the future.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have invested in stellar lumen, Ziliqia, Akro and SFP these are new coins that I have invested this year I want to watch them planing to add 1 inch token very soon. The likes of bitcoin, ethereum, litcoin and trust worth token are coins that has been part of me since longtime and they have been rewarding to be very honest.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For me there are several of them that really impressed me and I have no regrets about it. The one that really moved a cord in me is the bitcoin. It did so well for me and I would also consider the etherum and litcoin they really performed alot of magic and it made me very happy. So in general cryptocurrency is the key.

Daykas

There many coins that have put a smile to my face.
Most especially Bitcoin, litecoin,Bitcoin cash, ethereum,Tron,doge and the like of
Free coin
Polymath
SPF
Weed
And lastly Uniswap