What are your perspective about survey websites or platforms.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To some persons making money via survey websites could be a life-changing opportunity for them to make tons of money online but to be very sincere I personally do not see the need that an individual will waste his time filling out surveys on the internet because for a certainty and for a purpose survey websites do not pay reasonably . According to my research and study I have come to see that no matter what survey website it is and no matter what platform that allows its users and members to fill out surveys so as to get paid the earnings will not be nothing less than $1 possibly in a particular week or two weeks to be precise . One of the most common thing about survey websites is that they are time-consuming and earnings being paid to their users and members is definitely not what their time spent on the website .

During my past experience with survey websites I have comes to see that none of them actually pays and even if I might have placed a withdrawal on the platform possibly after reaching a particular withdrawal threshold , the truth is that none of them have absolutely paid me up to this day . And so because of this my intention to make money via survey website and platforms is also tell because they definitely do not pay their members and users .

King bell

VIP Contributor
I can say surveys are good but is time consuming,i have tried different survey platforms that pay.I would like to share my experience with you all.

I have tried many survey platforms or websites, and I can say that they are good but they can be time-consuming. I have been able to make some extra money with surveys, but it is not a full-time income. Surveys are a great way to make some extra money, but you need to be patient and dedicated to make a significant amount of money.

I would recommend you to try different survey platforms and websites, and see which ones work best for you. There are many platforms that offer different rewards, so you need to find the ones that fit your needs. Make sure to read the terms and conditions before you start, so you know what you are getting into.

With surveys, you can make some extra money, but you need to be patient and dedicated to make a significant amount of money. Try different survey platforms and websites, and see which ones work best for you.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere about this matter I have absolutely answered a particular thread that have a similar topic just as yours and to be very sincere making money via survey website is absolutely not my thing this is possibly due to the fact that majority of survey websites in the internet and just come and fraudulent websites that claim to pay its users and members for filling out surveys but the truth is that they are just there to scam and defraud individuals like the one who want to make money the right and respectable way . During my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online making money via survey website was actually one of the main criteria or category of making money online that I took into proper and dissipation and consideration but to my very notice not of any survey websites have seems to pay me down to this day .

I'm so moving on I have to endure the pain because when I think back the experience is actually very regrettable and actually very remorseful but I definitely will not have to do well on my mistake that I have made in the past but rather I engage on other legit way of making money online like engaging in various paid to post website like this one and to be sincere the experience is absolutely incredible .

keena

To some persons making money via survey websites could be a life-changing opportunity for them to make tons of money online but to be very sincere I personally do not see the need that an individual will waste his time filling out surveys on the internet because for a certainty and for a purpose survey websites do not pay reasonably . According to my research and study I have come to see that no matter what survey website it is and no matter what platform that allows its users and members to fill out surveys so as to get paid the earnings will not be nothing less than $1 possibly in a particular week or two weeks to be precise . One of the most common thing about survey websites is that they are time-consuming and earnings being paid to their users and members is definitely not what their time spent on the website .

During my past experience with survey websites I have comes to see that none of them actually pays and even if I might have placed a withdrawal on the platform possibly after reaching a particular withdrawal threshold , the truth is that none of them have absolutely paid me up to this day . And so because of this my intention to make money via survey website and platforms is also tell because they definitely do not pay their members and users .
Sorry to hear about your story there is legit sites that pay you to do surveys.I have been on a site called get pAid to read emails they allow you to do surveys and offers and they do pay I actually received my first payment a week ago it only took 3days to receive money in my PayPal account.