What best describes money in your perspective.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people think different thinking when they hear the word 'money even' I also have my own perspective of what I feel comes to my mind when I hear the word money . But generally money in all ramifications is considered to be anything generally accepted as a means of exchange , a means of storing value , a means of accumulating wealth , and a means of settling debts and liabilities . But so many other individuals have their own personal-related perspective of what they view money to be , others on the other hand have contradicting perspective and suggestions to what money absolutely should be or should not be . To be more elaborate many people believe that money is The Root of All evil while others on the other hand feels that money is a resource of assets that can build things up and also scattered things down . To be very sincere this perspective and views are not totally right and are not totally wrong . And when an individual says that money is The Root of All evil he or she is practically right because most of the evil we see in the world today have been achieved by individuals who let themselves to be influenced by the wealth and riches of other individuals especially those considered to have money in abundance .

Finally when people have the perspective that money is a tool used for creating and destroying things down , well that is commonly true because money can be used to establish businesses , build commercial companies , and so on and to some extent it can be use as a means of medium of building and destroying things down especially when in the hands of evil and heartless people .

You are totally right by emphasizing that everyone have their own perspective and view of what they say money has but to me personally I see money as a general means of exchange and a general means of storing of value and accumulating wealth and to some extent money is considered to be The Root of All evil and that is true but also not entirely true because if we were to consider this scenario we are only talking about the immediate use of money especially by those who have evil and heartless perspective during the usage of money .

Money can be able to build things up and also take things down especially when in the hands of wicked and ruthless people . The war that is being fought in the world today in different regions of angles of the planets are being supported as a result of riches and wealth and even the war machines and what accessories which include guns and atomic bombs and being made as a result of monetary assets of mostly the rich and wealthy .