What business can I invest 100,000 in, to make profits

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Actually, it happens that I am able to secure a sum of one hundred thousand naira in my bank account as at present. to be honest, the money is not really mine because it was supposed to be used to pay for my school fees and fortunately for me, the school has not updated the portal yet for returning student to start making payments, ever since then I have thinking of ways to use the money to make extra income for myself before the time reaches and I have not been able to think of the right investment to use it for, I mean, I need the one I can invest it in and be able to make profit from it before the end of this present month. This is why I thought I should write about this hopefully maybe I could get a good idea about what to use it for in order to make some gains from it. Please I want an idea that will come with less risks because this is the money that was given to me to pay my school fees like I said earlier, which means that if anything should happen that made me lose it, I am not going to be able to raise such amount.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think there are things you can actually invest in it, and to me, it is actually classified into two categories with some condition surrounding it.
The first one is go for a means that will likely give you low or not profit and also low risk of losing out and the other is to choose an idea of aiming for big profits which might possibly work out for you at the end but you have to be ready to summon some courage because there will actually be a high risk of loss, for example, someone that invest in betting with high odds because he or she is aiming to get a high return, you know such person also have a bigger risk of loss to consider.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, I would not try or advice you to use that kind of money for any kind of investment, since the money is fixed for payment of your school fee. No matter how legit a business or an investment might sound or look, it could go down or not successful. So, what will happen if your money went down the drain? So I would not encourage you to take that kind of risk. If you have another money separately, you can make use of it.

Immilash

Actually, it happens that I am able to secure a sum of one hundred thousand naira in my bank account as at present. to be honest, the money is not really mine because it was supposed to be used to pay for my school fees and fortunately for me, the school has not updated the portal yet for returning student to start making payments, ever since then I have thinking of ways to use the money to make extra income for myself before the time reaches and I have not been able to think of the right investment to use it for, I mean, I need the one I can invest it in and be able to make profit from it before the end of this present month. This is why I thought I should write about this hopefully maybe I could get a good idea about what to use it for in order to make some gains from it. Please I want an idea that will come with less risks because this is the money that was given to me to pay my school fees like I said earlier, which means that if anything should happen that made me lose it, I am not going to be able to raise such amount.
I completely understand what you mean. There are many business that you can invest such amount. Hundred thousand naira is a good amount to start up a business but by what you've just said you need profits before the ending of this month. I don't think you will find a business where you can invest and get return after one month I suggest you just keep holding your money for your school registrations seriously I don't advice you to invest that money because if you mistakely loose that money you have no place to get another.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow, that's alot of money indeed although I know the purchasing power of the money is low as compared to it face value. Anyway that money should be close to $200 which can still do alot of good if u can get an expert that will help you with good trading signals. But if you are good in crypto currencies trading then binance is your best bet. If you can get that money into your wallet. Mount up courage and trade on futures with a very good signal you can make up to $300 or $400 before your school resumes for payment. But if you want to play safe invest it in binance flexible savings and earn interest without losing a Dime

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know how much is one hundred thousand naira, however, one hundred thousand in my local currency is not a big amount to start a business. You need at least one million to start a business in my country. However, I can build an online business or even start investing in share market with one hundred thousand local currencies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest wit you, it is very risky to use such a money for any investment. There is no any investment that's sure or that can guarantee you your capital let alone your interest. The only investment that's less risky is always long term investment. And since you may need the money anytime soon, you can you need a long term investment. But if you still bent on investing, I can suggest you use in betting site. You only need to play row sure games with at least 2 odds. At least you can gain twice your capital if you are lucky. But make sure it is live bet to minimize your risk.

Kingstone

I would never tell you to invest with your school fees. There are just 15 days before the end of the year and I know that portals will be opened in January for the payment of school fees. It will be very risky to invest and be expecting an immediate yield unless you want to get involved with high yield investment schemes which are very risky. It could work out for you but the bad result is worse. The only thing you can do is go trade. That is if you are forex or crypto proficient and you don't need up to half of the amount to trade.

hblaw

alright i will give it a try

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Bro, honest answer, don't use that money for anything because you can't afford to risk it and that is the rule of any kind of investment, 'Invest in what you can afford to risk' I know how tempting it is because I was once in your shoes but my friends stopped me, it's a really bad idea.

Look at it this way, even if you decide to invest the money, you won't be in a good state of mind which will only lead to loss.

There's no sure games or trades signal its just speculations, no one is 100% sure about it