What Business can I invest #50 Million Into ?

Makah

There has been a lot of ideas on how to invest on different kind of business and in this thread I will be discussing about the many department where you can invest that big amount of money or even lesser than the amount stipulated above. The First one I will be talking about is Land Banking: Land Banking is one of the best investment I have ever known about but land Banking Requires Time and patience. You can a buy a piece of land this year and then sell it Ten Years later and your gonna make ten times of what you invested
Number would is Buying up share of different big companies which is very easy,just keep buying companies share and you will keep getting dividend till you sell it
What other Ideas do you have Share your opinion about this

marcusfe

#50million is whole lot of money that can start different types of businesses. If I have this kind of money I will not hesitate to start importation business. Instead of ordering online, I will take some part of the money and travel to China myself to bring some cheap items which I can sell here in Nigeria for profit. Another business I can start with this money is palm tree plantation. If someone has about 5000 stands of matured palm trees, such a a person will never be poor again in life.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
50 million naira is a whole lot of money. There are several businesses in which you can venture into with this amount of money. But I must warn you that money is not the only thing needed to run a successful business or run a successful investment. You need to make a lot of research and also have a solid plan other not to waste the money. My number one recommendation is definitely cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin. You can also invest in agricultural products and of course it will make a lot of money.

Hena101

There are many businesses you can start with even lower money than that by because the opportunity in businesses are very high now a day that even what is considered waste is being reuse for other purposes. But if it's me i will just invest it into real estate or agriculture because this two area worth investing any amount even more than #50 million. So to me i can invest it in real estate or agriculture

There are so many business ideas on this forum where one can start a little with the capital at hand not to talk of a business to be started with 50million thats a huge amount of money and can be used on so many different businesses. You can start a poultry farming business along side big fish pond, this can give you good profit

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
If I had #50million I will never be poor again, neither will my generation or lineage ever taste poverty, because I will invest in a wide chain of business, first will be agriculture, I will go straight into cashew and rubber and I will invest in transportation business and I will buy alot of shares all over the world and invest in crypto too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With that money and with the recent global economy, you are rich for life. There are many investment opportunities of recent that can make you rich if truly you are serious about it. You can invest in land, agriculture and even cryptocurrencies. All these can make you a billionaire in a twinkling of an eye

Georgeadawara

As a good business man, for you to have 50 millionaires with this kind of work amount of money you need to still down and think very well have a good business plan go and look for more knowledge ask those that are successful in there own business let them groom you and take you through it you can't just start any kind of business with this kind of money .they are alot o business you can start with it depends on your interest.

eojo2401

Fifty million naira? I will apply the law of portfolio management before set up a business with it. I will used twenty five million naira to establish sales and supply of building materials business since there is high demands for it in my area at present. Then I will invest, five million naira in cryptocurrency, I will put ten million naira in fixed deposit. and I will used five million to invest in piggery farming. The remaining five million naira will be put in savings account as liquidity.

Adetayo100

50 millions is a very huge some of money even in todays economy with the recession and others, there are quite few businesses or investments you can start with such huge amounts of money, you can start a micro finance company, you can start a car dealerships and also you can start a mini supermarket. There are so many things you could do with that kind of money.

Queentener

50 million Naira is not a small money even with the fall of the naira 50 million naira will still go a long way in starting a business and investing , Firstly why not invest into real estate you can invest like let's say 20 million into real estate and you start business with 30 million naira, let me mention some businesses you can do right now. Just imagine you getting acresof land, hectares of land rather planting cashing, planting coconut, and planting palm tree. If you love agriculture then you should give the above a thought.

Shigobad2020

50million naira is a big money, so if I have that kind of money , I will try and invest in two different business, farming and real estate business, going into big time farming with that kind of money will fetch you double within two years and buying and selling land and properties will also be good for the money.