What business can i startup with $10

This isn't a question coming from me directly, but I've been thinking what business can one open up with as low as $10?. It is pretty hard to choose a lucrative business you could start up with that low amount of money, as a college students who is always busy running helter skelter running to lecture halls not a miss a bit of lectures. Someone made a suggestion if one could start up a VTU (virtual topup) business. With as low as $10, you can quickly signup and register as a VTU agent and start selling recharge cards and data with the use of a mobile phone and internet connections. It is pretty easy to set up from the looks and since I am in college, it wouldn't be hard for me to get customers who would want to topup their mobile phones. I was also told one could start up a printing business, but this may likely need a little kiosk or store where you keep your printer and computers and it would be time consuming. I think the best to make use of such amount of money is buy rendering phone services on your mobile phone. I suggest in a scenario when one is schooling and is looking for a way to make money, he should sell recharge and other mobile phone services. He could also boost his earnings by working on freelancing sites and online PTP forums just like this in order to make some good amount of money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This isn't a question coming from me directly, but I've been thinking what business can one open up with as low as $10?. It is pretty hard to choose a lucrative business you could start up with that low amount of money, as a college students who is always busy running helter skelter running to lecture halls not a miss a bit of lectures. Someone made a suggestion if one could start up a VTU (virtual topup) business. With as low as $10, you can quickly signup and register as a VTU agent and start selling recharge cards and data with the use of a mobile phone and internet connections. It is pretty easy to set up from the looks and since I am in college, it wouldn't be hard for me to get customers who would want to topup their mobile phones. I was also told one could start up a printing business, but this may likely need a little kiosk or store where you keep your printer and computers and it would be time consuming. I think the best to make use of such amount of money is buy rendering phone services on your mobile phone. I suggest in a scenario when one is schooling and is looking for a way to make money, he should sell recharge and other mobile phone services. He could also boost his earnings by working on freelancing sites and online PTP forums just like this in order to make some good amount of money.
Good evening everyone! The title of your thread is very interesting so I clicked on it and I started reading your thread. Honestly, I do not know what business you can start up with $10. It is a great idea to become a VTU agent and start selling recharge cards and data with the use of a mobile phone and internet connections as you mention in your post.

Of course, there are a lot of other earning methods if you are interested in working online. First of all, there is this great platform, Trendri. If you concentrate here, you will earn some good money every day. Earning is very easy on Trendri. You just create new threads or you reply to other members' threads. What's more, you can make new friends, meet people from all over the world and learn a lot of interesting things from the threads the members of Trendri publish every day.

Another wonderful earning method is Affiliate Marketing. The truth is that today a lot of people are becoming affiliate marketers because it is a very profitable type of business. Affiliate Marketing is a very good earning way even for beginners because there is no risk from your side since you sell other people's products.

In my opinion, you could combine Trendri with Affiliate Marketing or VTU business so as to make a good income every day. It is left to you to decide which earning method will work best for you. Wish you every success! :)

E

eldavis

In such a case, I do not think it would be easy to actually find a good business that would earn you alot with just ten dollars. You could instead invest and grow that ten dollars to something more, after you might have grown it, you can find something better to do.

Austinaldo

The economy right now is not friendly both locally and internationally. I think the world is experiencing a global economic downturn and this has made things extremely difficult.

Currently currencies are facing a staggering decline and it's not looking like it going to stop anytime soon. The money you just mentioned, $10 doesn't look to me like a very good amount to start anything up with. I understand that your situation might be very tight and money isn't really a luxury for you. But we must face the facts here.

You can try to start up really small scale businesses like selling of petty goods offline. Canned drinks, water, etc. You can even do services that doesn't even demand an initial capital.

Things like laundry services, cleaning, etc should come very handy for you. My point in all these is that you have to work a little more to improve that amount before thinking of any business to start.

That's just the only way to go. Start a service, and render honest assistance. You will earn some money to add to what you have at hand at the moment. I hope you understand that this was an honest take and doesn't in any way target your personality.

Good luck.