What can some one do be successful in saloon business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Recently a friend of mine came to me and seek my advise that he wanted to start a unisex saloon that I should put him through.

I told him that before one can start the business many things needed to be put in to a place after the capital is in tact.

(1) One need to make findings about the environment to put the business whether its in a centre where customer will be able to locate it.

(2) one need to know may be there is no body doing the same business where one want to put the business.

(3) If there is social amenities their like water, good electricity supply,accessible road.

(4)The packaging; that is what one can do yo attract or captivate the attention of customers.

(5) The welcome price. That is,lower price that can make customers to rush one service.

(6) Quality service to render so that customers will always fill at home whenever the come for the service.

So these is all what I told him and I believe it will work out well if he adhere to all these procedures.

What can soneone do to be successful in doing saloon business?

Salon business can be very lucrative if you can get a good location for your shop. In my area there are a lot of people who own salon businesses and of course they are making a lot of money from it. Location is very vital in this type of business because if you are in a place where people don't go to the salon then you will definitely not make money. Putting of social amenities is also very good because it will help to attract people.

A salon needs a good location and well furnished to attract people.gone are the days that only a space was needed for a salon business, now you need to put a lot of furniture and entertaining stuff to make your customer keep coming back. Start also with a lower cost to capture customers

Salon is a worthy business if put in place very well. But I doubt if there will be an area where there would be no salon shop at all. I think this person should be ready for competitions. What he should do is, to do differently what others are doing. Firstly, he should be good at what he does, treat the price fairly and make his shop more conducive. Most people likes a suitable salon, where tv/music would be available. All these should be considered!

You have already said it all. Your ideas are superb. I just want to add that the person needs to understand that in the Saloon Business , quality is what people go for. Conducive environment is also necessary. He needs to be good in making haircut/ plaiting hair . He also need to treat customers well so that they will come again.

You have already said it all. Your ideas are superb. I just want to add that the person needs to understand that in the Saloon Business , quality is what people go for. Conducive environment is also necessary. He needs to be good in making haircut/ plaiting hair . He also need to treat customers well so that they will come again.
You have said it all bro....some people don't understand how barbing salon or salon works, if anyone wants to open a salon shop, it shouldn't be done in a rush where everything won't be put in place. Things should really be put in place..... Things that can bring customers. Firstly I think the person needs to be good at salon with effective skills and a nice settings of shop.

The business is very lucrative for you to make more money from the saloon business you have to find means to improve your customers relation and obviously improve the kind of service you render to your customers ,because its what they would obviously consider before anything is been done i think these are ways you could still make use of

Having experience as a saloon owner either a female or male. I'm the person is a profession and expert hairstylist, then open a shop in an open area, surely it will attract lots of people coming to his or her business shop to make hairs. Customers wants the best, that's why the go get from the beat business shop which they are looking for at the moment.

Having experience as a saloon owner either a female or male. I'm the person is a profession and expert hairstylist, then open a shop in an open area, surely it will attract lots of people coming to his or her business shop to make hairs. Customers wants the best, that's why the go get from the beat business shop which they are looking for at the moment.
Definitely becoming an expert on whatever you are doing is the best way of attracting a lot of customers. I remember once at a time when the hairdresser who is an expert that gets a lot of customers relocated to another shop that is even hidden from the main road. Do you know that those people that usually do their hairs on her shops followed her to that place even though the place is far inside. And the place I'm talking about has a lot of competition when it comes to hair dressing. Treating your customers well and also becoming an expert in the field is definitely the best.

Definitely becoming an expert on whatever you are doing is the best way of attracting a lot of customers. I remember once at a time when the hairdresser who is an expert that gets a lot of customers relocated to another shop that is even hidden from the main road. Do you know that those people that usually do their hairs on her shops followed her to that place even though the place is far inside. And the place I'm talking about has a lot of competition when it comes to hair dressing. Treating your customers well and also becoming an expert in the field is definitely the best.
That's just it dear, that's why learning a skill and making sure we are expert through it gives us edge to win over customers. What you just said its the simple truth dear, we ought to be expert in our field to attract those customers no matter the location we are residing, we'll still attract them towards coming steady patronizing us.