What can you say about vlogging

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well as for me, I can’t deny the fact that I do not know about vlogging or to say that I have never heard about it before, it is just the act of posting videos on social media to probably earn a living from it. This particular job is mostly done on platforms like YouTube and tiktok simply because what those app really base on, is posting or videos and even if you try to use it as a place to blog, you might eventually find yourself doing blog because you can’t actually posting anything on those places without attaching it to a video. The honest truth about it is that I also do not really know much about it and this is why I decided to post a thread about it hoping maybe I can find someone from this forum to say more about it in order to be enlightened. I really need to know some things about it like how people get to make money from it, the ways to go about it if one is just getting started, as far as I am concerned, I think the starting part is usually the hardest of all due to the fact that you might be confused on what to post first or where to begin.

To be honest, I see vlogging as very similar to blogging the only difference I can figure out from the both is the fact that one actually base on videos while one is basically about posting news or probably about the latest trend, to me I believe that blogging is definitely more comprehensive than the other judging by the fact that it also comprises video posting as part of it features which makes more of a work to do, if anyone is really interested in it, then you should be able to make up your mind and give it you all